Chapter 17: Geom: The Sword

A/N: I am back!!!! I'm really sorry for the late update of this story as well, but please hang tight! Thank you to all my readers and please remember that everything but my own original plot and Elizabeth/Atalanta and other OCs that pop up rightfully belong to their rightful owners. This is a slightly shorter chapter, as I am not that great at in-between plotlines, but please enjoy and support the story!

"She wasn't looking for a knight

she was looking for a sword."

-atticus

Atalanta was leading both Kol and Rebekah with her towards Pastor Young's residence, as Kol had managed to find a way to track Caroline Forbes.

Turns out, regardless of her endeavors, Caroline had still managed to get herself kidnapped by Pastor Young and the Council members. The moment they saw a truck, Atalanta looked at Kol, causing the vampire to groan before rushing over and flipping the truck and helping out the vampire.

Caroline looked bewildered by everything, especially with the fact that a Mikaelson had just saved her, when she spotted Atalanta. She sagged in slight relief, before stating,

"Oh my God, thank you. But... what happened?"

Rebekah rolled her eyes and stated, "As much as we would like to explain everything, we do not have time for this, sweetheart. Now... run."

Caroline did just that, not wanting to terrify the Original Vampires. Kol chuckled at his sister's feisty attitude, when he saw Atalanta gesture for them to keep on going.

Once they arrived by the barn, they heard Elena fearfully yell for Stefan, and Stefan try to reassure his girlfriend. Atalanta looked around, and satisfied with the lack of too many guards, she stealthily took one out while Kol decided to take this chance to feed.

Rebekah sighed at her brother's antics, but entered the barn and quickly dragged both Stefan and Elena out. Stefan looked confused with everything when he saw Atalanta take out another deputy with finesse.

Just as Damon pulled over with Matt, Pastor Young finally showed himself but remained inside his home.

Pastor Young warily eyed Matt and Atalanta, not knowing her huntress identity, before yelling out,

"Let the two humans go. They're innocent."

Kol laughed disbelievingly at that, but then pulled out Stefan and Elena from behind him, as he responded with,

"I don't think you're in the right condition to bargain with us."

The Pastor remained silent, before whipping out his gun and yelling out again,

"Go away! You are not invited in! And I'm not coming out."

With that, he raised his gun to aim, but that allowed Atalanta to rush forward and knock him down with a tackle. Elena yelped in fear and asked Stefan to save the Pastor, but Kol immediately rushed over and held Stefan back, preventing him from moving. Rebekah did the same with Elena, holding her back while Damon and Matt watched the huntress fight.

She was graceful in the way she attacked the man. Of course, the Pastor landed a punch to Atalanta's stomach, but that did not do much, as the huntress quickly kicked him in the shin and knocked him to his knees. The man grit his teeth, but before anybody could say anything, Atalanta pulled out her signature knife and slit the man's throat deeply.

Without turning back, she walked away from the house, but Damon sighed and stated,

"You're not finishing the job."