Eunha's Wonderland

'Sowon ah!! Try this new perfume I just bought today?' Eunha said as Sowon had just finished her shower with only a towel on.

'Mmmm... smells amazing!! What is it?' she asked as Eunha dabbed a few drops onto Sowon's wrist.

'Dewberry!' she exclaimed with excitement!

'Ah... that's...n...' Sowon said as she started becoming extremely dizzy!

'Sowon... are you awake?' Eunha asked as Sowon started opening her eyes.

Dazed and confused, Sowon realized something was not right!

Her face was pinned into her pillow, she was stuck in a doggie-style position, and her limbs were all tied up in some sort of bizarre entrapment of leather straps, locks and a metal bar!

Even her mouth was gagged, so she couldn't speak!

'Sowon ah... you fainted just now, you know that?' Eunha whispered while using her fingers to caress Sowon's face.

'Hnnnggg!! Nnnnngh... Hnnnngg!!' Sowon tried to speak thru the mouth gag.

'Ah... the perfume just now, I added chloroform into it. I used enough to knock you out for at least an hour!' Eunha confessed as she started squeezing Sowon's fully exposed butt cheeks.

FFFf- TISHHH!!!

The sound of a leather whip cracked hard onto Sowon's left buttcheek!!

'HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!' Sowon screamed in pain!!

Fffff – TISHHH!!

Another whip was brought down onto Sowon's right buttcheek!!

And another, and another and another!!

Sowon's eyes were filling up with tears as Eunha continued to whip her buttocks with no sense of control!

She then placed the whip in front of Sowon's face to show her what she was using.