6

Kai walked through the school hallways, making his way to his classroom until he saw the love of his life, as he may say it, on his locker getting books.

aw, his nose is so cute~ he thought.

He didn't know what he had on his mind but he immediately walked up to him, making the other startled by his sudden presence.

"Heyyyy taehyun, nice weather am i right?" Kai said then scratched the back of his head while flashing an awkward smile.

"uhuh... i don't know how a gloomy weather can be nice for you but go off i guess" Taehyun replied then raised an eyebrow "Aren't you supposed to be in class, Huening?"

Kai smirked. "Well i was going to, but since i saw a cute guy in the hallways, why not approach?"

Kai cannot believe his own actions. He literally called Taehyun cute, right in front of his salad. He wanted to yeet out to the bathroom so bad because of embarrassment.

"Well.. thank you for the compliment, susan. But I think you should go to the class, if you don't wanna be late" Taehyun said then close his locker shut. As he was going to walk towards his classroom, Kai grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait! Uhm, do you wanna hangout with me after class?" Kai said then looked down, already expecting a reject from Taehyun.

Taehyun looked at him and smiled. "Sure. Since I don't have any schedules later, might as well hangout for a while?"

Let's just say, Kai flipped out when he got that yes from his own crush.