16

kamal ♡

Kai??? I'm outside
your house

Please open the door...

I'm worried, you've been
skipping school

Kaiiiiiii

KAI KAMAL HUENING

I've been here for
15 minutes!!!

.. fine then

Taehyun sighed then knocked the door once more, hoping for a respond.

"Kai???? Kai it's Taehyun! Please open the door.."

Taehyun felt his chest getting heavy as he receives no response from the younger. He wanted to talk to him so bad, hoping that things could ease down between them.

He sends out his 3 final knocks on the door, sadly, no response again.

Maybe he's out? He thought and sighed.

As he turns around to walk away, the door suddenly opens.

"Tae?! How do you know where I live?? What are you doing here at this hour? It's 9 in the eveni-"

Taehyun immediately glomped onto the younger, causing them to fall down on the floor.

"KAI YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU'VE BEEN SKIPPING SCHOOL I WAS WORRIED AND I MISS YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I JUST WANNA KISS YOU-"

Taehyun widen his eyes in shock "I... uhm"

"Kiss me then"

"WHAT"

"you said you wanna kiss me, then do it" Kai looked at Taehyun with a serious face.

"W-what's with you? I never imagined you being like this-"

"Immediately got high hopes when the boy I love said he wanted to kiss me"

Taehyun gulped then slowly moved his head closer to Kai's face and places a small peck on Kai's lips.

Kai felt his heart racing fast. He was still in shock to the events that is currently happening in front of him.

Kang Taehyun just kissed him for fuck's sake.

He never thought it would happen. He wanted to facepalm for his stupid actions, overreacting to such situations.

His hope that was slowly losing every hour immediately aroused. The pain he was feeling instantly fade away.

He truly want to cherish every moment that is happening right now.

"Taehyun, do you love me?" Kai suddenly asked.

Taehyun smiled at the younger then kissed his forehead. "I do, I never expect that I would, but I do. I'm not gonna be afraid anymore. I want to love you, Hyuka"

Taehyun locked his lips once more with him. This time, with Kai responding.