9

Kai plopped his phone down on the table beside him and stared at the ceiling, thinking about the words that his hyungs had told him about confessing to Taehyun.

ah... i don't wanna get anymore heartbreaks. They should know that. He thought

Kai Huening is indeed afraid of heartbreaks owing to the fact that it left him quite traumatized by the events of him and Soobin breaking up, and it was the worst for him.

Soobin loved him, but it didn't last long as he was getting bored of Kai to the point that he broke up with him through text.

Kai didn't know what was lacking in him, the reason why Soobin got bored. Kai didn't even expect how painful it is to the point that he didn't know how to handle it, so he didn't go to school for 2 weeks and just stayed at home.

Kai promised that he doesn't want anymore relationships. He promised to no more heartbreaks to keep him safe.

Then he saw Kang Taehyun.

And broke his own promise.

Kang Taehyun is like an angel to him. Seeing him as "the one with full package".

He is truly amazed by that boy. Even questioned God of how someone with such beauty inside out exists in this world.

And he truly wants Kang Taehyun to be his beloved boyfriend.

Though he is not alone, many more students wants him to be his boyfriend, boys and girls.

And that's where he is starting to lose hope.

Kai is not all popular like him, Taehyun doesn't even know his existence until Kai accidentally messaged him.

It hurts him to think about it.

Confessing might be a wrong idea, as he is afraid that the pain will get worse comparing today.

But he's afraid as well that someone might snatch him away.

His mind is truly conflicted.

And he doesn't know what to do.

Shit. He thought again. Then tears start to roll down on his cheeks.

I hate myself...