Epilogue

"TAE HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOXERS?"

"WINNIE THE POOH ONE?"

"ye- wAIT NO!!"

"YOU THOUGHT I DON'T KNOW HUH"

"JUST... hand them over to the bathroom will ya?"

"Pfff sure"

A year had past and the two are still strong. Both are still happy as ever being together.

Students were in shock, couldn't process what was happening ever since they heard the news about the two dating.

Some were happy and some were not, couldn't accept the fact that Taehyun is already taken.

But the two never really cared about what the students think, they were just minding their own business.

They've gone on multiple dates for the past few months, but couldn't change the fact that their favorite thing to do the most is to cuddle, sometimes while watching Netflix with Kai's account.

No one must ever know how Kai pays for his Netflix account.

Small fights occured in their relationship, though it didn't really matter to them since, quote:

"Don't let stupid little things ruin your happiness"

Overall, their relationship together is already perfect enough for them as long as they're happy always.

And they will make sure it stays like that.

"I never knew you could fit in those boxers" Taehyun said while holding back his laughter.

"Oh shut up, these are comfortable" Kai rolled his eyes at the elder.

Taehyun walked closer to the younger and places a light kiss on his lips "You look cute"

Kai's cheeks suddenly turned bright red "L-Let's just watch already"

The two made their way to the bed and proceed to cuddle while watching Stranger Things on Netflix.

And Kai couldn't hold his screams throughout the show so Taehyun kept slapping his arm to keep it down.

"WILL YOU STOP SLAPPING MY ARM?"

"I COULDN'T FOCUS YOU FUCKING DOLPHIN"

"You're lucky I love you so I can't kick you out of the house"

Taehyun rolled his eyes at the younger then kissed his cheek "I love you too, idiot"

♡♡♡