I Wish(SaiDa)

Today is Valentine's Day. Dahyun decided to go to the park alone to unwind. As usual, there are a lot of couples everywhere. Holding each other's hands, hugging, kissing, and surprising. But this couple, making a fuss behind the bench Dahyun is sitting, caught her attention.

A beautiful lady is kneeling in front of another lady, holding her hand. There are a lot of people surrounding them, recording the best moment of their lives. She's proposing, Dahyun thought.

She smiled bitterly and turned her head away from them when she saw them hugging and later on heard people's squeals, shouts, and claps.

Dahyun knew them, it's Jeongyeon who was kneeling and her ex, Nayeon. Of course, after all, it will be them who will walk on the road of forever. She was just a rebound when they broke up. It hurts but it is the truth.

Again, she smiled bitterly.

The place became quiet when the couple left, maybe celebrating their engagement. She was thankful that they left because she thought they were the ones who made her life messy. She's glad they left. But she's not happy.

She closes her eyes for a while and breath. Evicting the negative energy surrounding her heart. She felt the cold breeze of air blowing her hair. Relaxing.

She then opened her eyes when she smelled a familiar vanilla scent. And she's right, she's here. Her best friend, Minatozaki Sana, who's glaring at her. Her best friend only has the capability to lighten up her mood.

"I told you to call me whenever you want to unwind, right?" Sana said her forehead creasing and irritation is visible on her face. She's wearing a white shirt with BB printed on it and high waist jeans. She's holding her phone and her wallet.

Dahyun assumed that she located her through GPS since she always does that whenever she doesn't have work. Sana knew that Dahyun will go somewhere and will not call her to accompany her because she doesn't want to disturb her. But Sana doesn't want that, she always wants to be with Dahyun. She's ready to cross a river and climb a mountain just to be with her. She values her best friend more than anyone else.

"I just don't want to--"

"You're not any disturbance. You are not just someone else but you are my best friend, Dahyunie." Sana cut her off. For the nth time, she doesn't want to hear that from her anymore.

"What are your plans today?" Sana asked Dahyun who's just looking and observing her surroundings.

Dahyun shrugged and shook her head, "I don't have. Maybe just lay on my bed the whole day."

Upon hearing it, Sana rolled her eyes and just pulled the younger. Thinking of where should they go, she doesn't want her day to be as boring as Dahyun's so she thought of something. She opened her phone and was shocked at what she saw. She looked at Dahyun worriedly and knew why she was being like that.

"Don't mention it. I witnessed it all." Dahyun said when she saw the looks Sana was giving her.

"You witnessed it!?" Sana shouted. Couldn't believe how martyr her best friend was to watch the proposal. She feels sad because she changed after what Nayeon did to her, she really despises that girl.

"They did it at the park. Anyway, where are we heading to?" Dahyun changed the topic. Doesn't want to ruin Sana's positive mood a while ago which she succeeds.

Sana smiled wildly and showed her phone to her. She saw an unfamiliar place with a lot of people writing something everywhere.

"That's Releasing and Dreaming House. You can release what's on your mind and what are your dreams without knowing who you are. I want to try it." Sana thought about this before, she wanted to read Dahyun's mind but she can't and she thinks it will be the best opportunity to know what's in her mind.

Dahyun just shrugged and closed her eyes. Leaning over Sana's shoulder and sniffing her scent that makes her relax.

Sana held Dahyun's head to restrain it from falling. Dahyun is like a baby for Sana, aside from her features, she needs care and love. And she's ready to give them all for her, she's just waiting for her to be ready.

They came to their destination and saw people queueing outside. They have to wait until it is their time to write.

Dahyun get the pen and quickly walk on the side, she doesn't want anyone to know her dreams, her insecurities, and her worries, but since they won't know her name she agreed on writing.

I wish someone would serve me breakfast every morning.
I wish someone would ask how my day was.
I wish someone would love me for being me.
I wish someone would attack me with kisses to wake me up.
I wish someone would have the gut to marry me.
I wish I have someone who would love me dearly.
I wish it would be my best friend.

+++

"Rise and shine, my dearest Dub!" Sana shouted as soon as she got inside Dahyun's dark and cold room. She put down the food on the table and opened the window letting the sun rays hit Dahyun's face.

Dahyun groaned in annoyance and hide under the duvet. It's been two months since they went to that place and it's been a month since Sana started doing these.

She goes there from early in the morning to wake her up and bring her food for breakfast. She even showered her kisses whenever she won't wake up. After that, they will both go to their work and Sana will directly go to her house asking how she was and to tell her how she's been all day.

"Dubu, wake up. Do you want kisses?" Sana asks as she pulls the duvet covering Dahyun. After hearing it, Dahyun quickly got up and went to the bathroom to wash up which made Sana giggle.

Sana knew what Dahyun wrote on the wall. After they got back from that place, she quickly went back again to find where her writings were. She found herself smiling victoriously when she found out.

"What are you smiling at?" Sana was shocked by Dahyun which cause her to fall from the bed, hitting her elbow which causes her to yelp. Dahyun quickly helped her and worriedly looked at her.

"Does it hurt? Do you have bruises?" Sana shook her head and just smiled.

"Dahyunie," Dahyun questioningly looked at her. It is her first time to see Sana this serious. She always smiles and jokes around that's why she becomes nervous.

"Why? Is everything alright? You want me to bring you to the hospital?"

Sana smiled at her, "No, I'm fine, Dub. I just want you to listen to whatever I will say." Dahyun just nodded even though she doesn't know what's going on. Is she leaving? Did she give up on me? These scary thoughts came into her mind.

Sana reached Dahyun's cheeks and gently caressed it, "Don't think of anything, Love. Just listen."

Dahyun heart beats faster when she heard what Sana called her. Love. It has impacted her heart big time.

"Dub, I am willing to serve you breakfast every morning. I am willing to listen to your stories about your day. I am willing to wake you up with my kisses. I am willing to love you dearly for being yourself. And I am willing to be with you, forever. Learn to love again, Dub. At least, learn to love me. I won't hurt you." Sana kneeled in front of Dahyun, who's now lost of words and just letting her tears flow. Sana get the ring from her pocket and showed it to Dahyun who was shocked,

"I, Minatozaki Sana, best friend of my love, Kim Dahyun, is willing to marry you and be with you, wherever and whenever you go. I love you so much."

Dahyun pulled Sana up and immediately hugged her. Sana, her Sunshine, her best friend, her positive energy, and her soon-to-be wife.

"Yes. I will marry you."

***

Sana means I wish in Filipino^^