I Love You Since 2012(DubChaeng)

"Dub, come with us. Please!" A short girl with short hair desperately pleaded to the pale girl who's just laying on her back on the soft bed of hers.

Chaeyoung has been calling and telling her best friend to come with them to unwind for a while now but she just won't listen. She doesn't know what's her problem. In fact, whenever she invites her in times like this she would immediately prepare and enjoy the day with her.

"You said Somi will join you? Go and bond together. Leave me alone here, I'm fine." Dahyun weakly said pulling the blanket to cover her whole body and turn her back on the younger.

Chaeyoung was hurt by the sudden action of her best friend and it takes her a while before persuading her again to come. Honestly, she doesn't have any plan on giving up on her best friend. She really wanted her to come with them.

Dahyun, on the other hand, really wanted to come with her, but not with them. She doesn't like Somi, she feels like she's taking Chaeyoung away from her and Dahyun doesn't want that.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were friends since 2012. They met at their company's audition and since then they hang out and built a deeper connection between them up until they debuted together. But Dahyun didn't expect to feel something for Chaeyoung. She started thinking of that possibility until she found herself deeply in love with her best friend.

The other members told her to confess her feelings to Chaeyoung but she got no balls, literally and figuratively. She thought it would just ruin their friendship and will make Chaeyoung hate her and that's the last thing she wanted.

Until recently, Chaeyoung told them that Somi confessed to her, she likes Chaeyoung. The members asked how she reacted and she said she was open to anyone so she accepted her confession but she doesn't feel anything and what breaks Dahyun's heart more was that she admitted that she likes someone. So she thought she would just move on even without confessing.

"I won't come if you won't, Dub," Chaeng warned which makes Dahyun stop for a bit but she just shrugged it off.

"Chaeyoung, Somi's inviting you for a date. She wants you and her alone and I don't have any plan on becoming your third wheel so just go." Dahyun firmly said but stand up anyway since her plan to go back to sleep has gone.

"But I want you to be there. I miss you." Chaeng whispered sadly. Since the day she told them Somi confessed to her, Dahyun distanced herself from her. Chaeyoung thought that she might probably think Somi will take her away from Dahyun but that's not gonna happen. In fact, Chaeyoung already told Somi that their relationship will not exceed from being friends and Somi is fine with that.

Chaeyoung thought Dahyun didn't hear her but the older stopped from her track and looked back at Chaeng. She suddenly felt the guilt of leaving her best friend alone. So she heaved a sigh and walked back to the sad girl.

"Alright, I will come. I'm sorry, don't be sad." Chaeyoung's eyes lit up upon hearing her so she hugged her immediately, couldn't hide the happiness.

"I'll wait for you outside. Don't take it back, okay?" Chaeyoung uttered and leave the room with smiles.

Dahyun just heaved a sigh and silently readied herself to be hurt from what she will witness later. She tried to move on, but she really just can't, especially that they share the same house and the same room but the same feelings. She couldn't do anything but just stare at her whenever she sleeps.

"Are you, guys, finally going on a date?" Jihyo excitedly asks the two who are about to leave the dorm. She just got out of their room with Nayeon and Jeongyeon on either side. They knew about Dahyun's feelings but they don't know who's the person Chaeyoung likes.