Confession(SaiDa)

"Hi, Dahyun."

"Goodmorning, Dahyun."

"She's really beautiful up close."

"Notice us, Kim Dahyun!"

Those were just some words I hear from my schoolmates. They were greeting me everywhere and every now and then. They are annoying but entertaining at the same time. I keep my smile on my face and greet them back with the same enthusiasm.

"You are really famous, Dub. I hate it." My unnie, Jeongyeon, commented. She's usually the one who gets easily annoyed by the noise coming from the people who like me.

"I agree. Sometimes I could tell that she's near when I hear the screams of these people." Chaeyoung, my childhood friend, added.

They are the two people who are very dear to me. They were like me since birth and they serve as my instant bodyguard since I unusually have these fans. I honestly do not know how or why do I have these people but Jeongyeon unnie told me maybe because of my fortune but Chaeyoung said that I am friendly and beautiful plus talented so they supported me.

We were just walking and talking towards our room when I suddenly bump into this particular girl who was about to give me something but it fell on the ground because of the force.

I picked up the kimbap on the floor and threw it on the trashcan. Luckily, some did not fall and she was just holding the box and looking at the kimbap on the floor with teary-eyes.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump on you. Are you okay? Please don't cry. I'm sorry." I apologetically look at her that made her look at me with sadness in her eyes.

I froze. Her eyes are beyond beautiful. Her pointed nose, pink thin lips, and fair skin, though I'm still fairer oh gosh, a perfect angel.

"I-it's okay. This is actually yours but I.. Sorry. I was so clumsy." Her voice is so cute but with a hint of sadness on it which made me guilty.

So to lessen it, I get the box from her, "No, don't be. It's my fault. There is still kimbap left, I will just eat this. Thank you..."

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana." I smiled hearing her beautiful name.

I extended my hand, "I'm Kim Dahyun."

We shake the hand, "O-of course, I know you."

"Dub, let's go." I heard Jeongyeon unnie said and that's when I realized that we are still holding hands. Her face mirrored mine, we're both blushing.

"U-uh, sorry. See you around?" I said and bid my goodbye before proceeding to where the two are.

"I see Loveline, Chae," Jeongyeon told Chaeyoung but looking at me.

"Me too, unnie. Someone's, no, both eyes are sparking." Chaeyoung added making my smile fade and formed into a thin line.

"Shut up, you two. Let's go." I walked past them and leave them there. I heard them laughed at me but I couldn't pay much attention to them. I remembered Sana's beautiful face and her angelic voice.

Classes have begun and past and it's now lunchtime. As usual we, three, are walking to our usual seat but it is not just us this time. We are with our other friends: Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina and Tzuyu.

"Hey guys, how has your morning went?" Chaeyoung greeted them and seated beside Mina. They are going out, I mean, dating for three years now.

"Went well, little cub. How about you?" Nayeon unnie, the oldest of us and Jeongyeon's love interest, replied.

"Good. I just missed my pengu." Chaeng stared at Mina and all of us acted like we wanted to puke. Ugh, love birds!

I browse my bag to look for my wallet and order food but this lunchbox given by Sana caught my attention. I drag it out of my bag and opened it, there are like six-cheese kimbap left and they all looked delicious.

"Where was that came from, Dahyun?" Momo unnie asked and was about to get one but I immediately put it away from her. She confusedly looked at me and raises her eyebrow.

"She won't let you, Moguri. It came from her... Hmm... How do I put this... Her future girl? Whom she bumped earlier this morning." Jeongyeon told her gaining a shock reaction from the others.

"Really? Is this finally the year of Tofu?" Nayeon unnie reacted.

"Never thought you would find someone other than me." Momo unnie dramatically held her chest.

"Go for it, Dahyun." Mina unnie smiles.

"Wonder who she is." Jihyo unnie said holding her chin.

"I just met her, guys. Do not conclude so early. I admit she is beautiful but we never know." I said trying to not assume so much.

"What is her name though?" Chaeng asked.

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana."

"Wait, what!?" Momo unnie looked like she saw a ghost because of how big her eyes were, so as Mina unnie.

"Why?"

"Dahyun, she's our cousin!" Mina unnie shouted.

"Seriously?"

"Yes! And she said she gave someone a box of food, which is that.." Momo unnie pointed at the box of Kimbap, "and as far as I could remember, she wrote something and put it.." She snatched it from my hand and raised it, "Here."

We saw a beautiful handwritten note under the box and I was literally wide-eyed because it says that, 'See me at lunch at the school's garden. I'll wait for you.🖤'

"Oh my!" I blurted out and looked at the clock. It's fifteen minutes before lunch ends.

"Run for your love life, Dub!" I heard them shouted then laugh. Fool!

I started running to the Garden and look right to left to find her but I see no one. Where is she? Did she leave already?

I was about to go back when I saw this passage to the back of the Architecture bldg. and there was like someone who's telling me to go there and so I did.

And there, I saw someone sitting alone on the bench with a lunch box on her side. Even though I'm facing her back I knew who she is.

"Sana?" I called out and she acted so shocked that she immediately stood up holding her chest.

"Oh my gosh! Are you trying to kill me!?" She shouted but I found her cute and amusing.

"Sorry and sorry. Sorry for surprising you and sorry for coming late." I walked towards her and she seems calm already so I sit on the bench in front of her.

"No, it's alright. At least you came." She smiled at me and sit right next to me. "Let's eat?"

I smiled back and opened the box of kimbap she gave me. This is the only food I brought since I run in a hurry.

"Here share with me." She gave me kimchi and sweet potato and placed the ramen between us. She's so kind and considerate.

"Thank you, Sana." I shyly said.

We eat in silence but it is not awkward, it is relaxing. I looked at her and she's already cleaning our trash. She looks bothered though.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me and smiled widely, "Yes. More than okay."

"Really?" I examine her expression and she even smiled more.

"I just want to request something, though." She said and bite her lower lip.

"Shoot."

"Let me love you."