Coming back II(MiHyun)

"Ma'am, one of our investors pulled out their investment." An employee announced nervously to Dahyun. She's nervous not because of the company's downfall, but because of Dahyun's problematic and stern face.

"What? Again? Why are they suddenly pulling out their investments? We didn't do anything wrong and the business is doing good!" Dahyun shouted, kicking her swivel chair.

She doesn't know where did the company fail? Their products are in trend but then suddenly they will pull out their investment? Are they out of their mind?

Chaeyoung came and saw what happened, she sent the employee away and forcefully made Dahyun sit on the single couch inside.

"Dub, I don't know what's happening to the other investors but someone called me a while ago and asking for a spot for investment. And their company is offering triple than what the other companies invested!" She shouted while shaking her friend with happiness.

Dahyun couldn't believe what she heard and creased her forehead, "Is that true? Isn't that a bait or a scam?" She said suspiciously. What company would invest that big? Perhaps, a scam.

"Possible. But they asked for something, though. The president of the company wanted to talk to you and they wanted that you, yourself, will make them sign the contract." Chaeng added and sit on the swivel chair Dahyun kicked a while ago.

Dahyun thinks of it for a while, weighing things if that call isn't a prank nor a scam.

"Give it a try, bro. You'll save your company and us, your employees." Chaeng persuaded.

If Dahyun wouldn't think of an alternative to save the company, she will be bankrupt and the employee will be jobless. That's the last thing she wanted.

"Okay. Ask them when and where."

+++

"Bro, you look great!" Chaeng complimented Dahyun as soon as she went to the office. She didn't just hear that to Chaeng but to the other workers as well.

She is wearing a pitch dress, high heels sandals and her hair is curled plus light make-up. She doesn't really prepare like that whenever she has an important meeting but this time is different, the president of the company she will meet today will be the future of her company, she has to impress them for her company.

"Thanks but drive me to wherever the meeting place is. I don't want to be late." She replied to Chaeng that makes the latter pout.

It's 11:25 in the morning and their meeting is at noon. Chaeng said that the venue is just near but it's better early than on time.

Dahyun is nervous. She never felt this way in her entire time of business meetings and she doesn't know why was she nervous. Maybe because her company is at stake in the future is in her hand, she could feel the pressure of being the President of one company.

"Don't be nervous. Your company is one of the best, those investors who back out will regret their decisions someday." The younger said and held Dahyun's hand to calm her down.

They arrived at the meeting place and the investor isn't there yet. Dahyun waited alone inside because Chaeng doesn't want to come with her, strictly emphasizing what the investor said, "She will talk to our President, alone."

Not for long, Dahyun saw a bunch of people in black suits outside making way for someone, and when she realized who that someone is. She immediately stands up in shock and nervousness. What is he doing here?

The man stopped in front of her and went to the vacant chair across her. One bodyguard pulled it and helped the man sit carefully.

"Sit down, Ms. Dahyun." The old man commanded which she obeyed almost immediately after being said.