~Chapter 14~Will You Go With Me To Prom Tonight ?

Vince had walked down the halls after eating lunch with me and Tommy, there he had seen all over the walls was a poster that read prom tonight at 6 be there and have fun so he had turned to look over at me "Hey will you go with me to Prom tonight ? Even though I'm new to this school but there is a prom tonight actually ." He asked with a smile upon his face . "Yes I will go with you to prom tonight Vince ." I said as I smiled . " Alright sounds good it's at 6 I'll pick you up at 5:30 so we can get there on time ." He replied . "Alright I'll see you tonight then and that can be our first date as well ." I replied while smiling . " Yes true it can be and see you tonight as well ." He replied back .

Later that day he went to gym class which today the girls and guys were in the same gym class as they played baseball Vince had the bat in his hand then some other student had threw the ball Vince then had swung the bat which hit it then he ran down to the wall then others were next in the game . There I was standing beside him as I whispered " You're a good baseball player you're quite talented ." I smiled . "Thanks ." He smiled back . This was actually the last class he would have of the day since it was kind of going to be half of a day today. "Where did you learn how to play baseball ?" I asked curiously.  "My other school I was actually on a baseball team but I left it because the teachers wanted me to cut my hair I just didn't want to I liked my hair the way it was it was long I just didn't wanna change it so I left it the way it is then I had quit the baseball team so yeah ." He explained . " I see I'll just say if you didn't want to cut your hair it's okay if you don't feel like to there's nothing wrong with that ." I replied . "True there isn't ." He said . Then later on he ran again after hitting the ball once again then after that the game was over .