~Chapter 30~Going Home To Get Ready For The Date .

-Time Skip to the end of the day. -

It was the end of the day of school it was now 3 so Tommy left school and got to his place with Vince but before he did I had said to him that I'd see him later so I went back to my place to get ready as I got into my house , went upstairs and put on a pretty blue dress then went to do my hair quickly then it was 4:30 later on . Meanwhile Vince got ready as well then he got some roses after that he had made his way outside to go pick me up he walked to my house and knocked on the door as he then waited outside .

Her mother opened the door as she smiled at him .

"Hello is Erin here ? I'm here to pick her up for the date ." He asked curiously. "Yes she's here ." She nodded then I had came out and began to walk with him down the street while holding hands . "Nice night actually can't wait for dinner once we get there I'm excited." I said . " Me too and I also agree." He smiled as he walked beside me while we were holding eachothers hands . "This'll be our 2nd date since the prom was our first because I asked you to prom ." He had said. "Yes true you did and yes it will be ." I replied as I smiled .