Playlist

Homemade Dynamite by Lorde.

"Don't know you super well, but I think that you might be the same as me."

Team by Lorde.

"Not very pretty but we sure know how to run things."

Everybody wants to rule the world by Lorde.

"There's a room where the light won't find you. Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down."

Legends never die by League of Legends.

"Legends never die. They become a part of you. Everytime you bleed for reaching greatness. Relentless you survive."

Unstoppable by Sia.

"All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town. I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time. Oh yeah. Oh yeah, I'll tell you what you wanna hear. Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear. It's never the right time."

To be Human by Sia.

"Can you help me not to care? Every breath becomes a prayer. Take this pain from me."

Tennis Court by Lorde.

"We're so happy, even when we're smiling out of fear. Let's go down to the tennis court and talk it up like, yeah."

I'd lie by Taylor Swift.

"He tells me about his night. I count the colours in his eyes. He'll never fall in love he swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair. I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong."