O

Worry.

That's all they felt. All they could think about.

The members of BTS watched as the medics tended to Hoseok. He lay on the couch in the dressing room, his hair all sweaty from dancing. His eyes were closed. That was the part they were all worried about. 

He was breathing, but he wasn't conscious. He'd fainted.

Hoseok wasn't one to faint easily. He had stamina like no other and the amount of energy he had during performances surprised even his band members, who had known him for years. They knew him as the energetic one, but the responsible one as well; he knew when to stop or when to slow down when he'd become too exhausted. 

Hoseok had fainted after performing once before, but he had been sick and they'd been up early. The performance that day had just been too much. There was also that time he'd seen one of his friends break their arm in a rather nasty way when he was twelve...that he couldn't handle.

Today, however, it was almost like it came out of nowhere. He'd been fine, but then...then he just suddenly wasn't fine. Before anyone realized what was going on, he was on the ground...

"Do you know what happened yet?" Namjoon asked the medics. 

"Not yet. When he wakes up we'll run a few tests, but for now all we can do is check his breathing and make sure he's stable." one of them answered.

Taehyung was pacing, one arm around his stomach supporting the other as he was biting his nails. He usually didn't bite his nails, but today the worries got to him.

Jungkook sat on the ground next to the couch Hoseok was lying on. He was watching his brother's face, hoping and waiting, because every second now he could open his eyes!  

Jungkook held one hand on Hoseok's arm. He didn't have any particular reason for it. He just wanted to hold his hyung's arm. 

Jin, Yoongi and Jimin were in the other dressing room, still getting changed out of their performance clothes. 

"Ugh..." 

All heads turned to Hoseok, who let out a grunt as soon as he woke up. Jungkook immediately wanted to get up and help, but the medics stopped him.

"He has to take it slow." they reminded the maknae.

"Hoseok-ssi," one of the medics began, "can you hear me?"

Hoseok nodded.

"Do you remember what happened?"

Hoseok grunted again and fully opened his eyes, a hint of confusion on his face when he noticed all the worried faces of his friends. He looked up at the medic who'd spoken to him and nodded.

"I-I think I fainted." he said.

"Do you feel any pain, Hoseok-ssi?" the other medic asked.

Hoseok nodded and held his hand on his stomach.

"Any sick feeling? Nauseousness?" 

Hoseok nodded.

"Alright, we'd like you to come to the hospital. It would be best if we run some tests. You might have an iron deficiency or something of the sort."

"Does he need to go straight away?" one of the staff members asked. 

"As soon as possible." the medic replied, while the other helped Hoseok sit up slowly. "For now, it's best if he takes it easy and eats something. He has to take good care of himself."

After a few minutes, the medics were done and left the dressing room. Hoseok was a little dazed and unsure of what to do. This hadn't happened to him very often.

"Hope-ah, you did eat today, didn't you?" Namjoon asked him softly as soon as the other staff members were out of the room as well. It was just the four of them. 

Hoseok nodded, putting his hand on his belly again. "A lot, even. Could eating too much make me pass out?"

Namjoon chuckled and even Jungkook and Taehyung - who'd been very serious up until now - smiled.

"I don't think that's the case." Namjoon said. "You've probably eaten way more before."

"That's true." Hoseok chuckled.

"So, are you okay, hyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung also looked at Hoseok with a questioning and expectant look on his face. 

Hoseok smiled his heart-shaped smile and nodded. "I'm great! I don't think that passing out meant much. Maybe the medics were right and it's just some iron deficiency. Let's not worry too much about me, everyone."

Jungkook smiled, as did Namjoon, but Taehyung kept a frown on his face. He was worried and that wasn't going to change until he'd heard the results from the tests they were going to run on Hoseok.