❤️

Many days passed while Hoseok stayed in the hospital. There were a few complications with his medicines, so instead of staying the regular five days, he had to stay for ten. It was lonely, again, especially because his friends were now in an entirely different country. 

When they had told him he couldn't join them on the last part of the tour, he hadn't felt as sad as they thought he would. Some part of him had already realized it, had already known that he wouldn't be able to go back to work so soon. And he had accepted it, however hard it was. Maybe not only to put his own mind to rest, but also because he didn't want the members worrying too much about him. If they felt worried, if they felt sad, he wouldn't be able to smile as much.

After his stay at the hospital, Hoseok went to his parents' house. The doctors had advised him to stay somewhere where people could keep an eye on him, in case the medicines weren't working correctly or the virus wasn't completely gone. 

Besides agreeing with the doctors, Hoseok also just wanted to be with his family. As Jungkook had said, he could've died. Anything could've happened, so he'd started thinking about spending more time with his family. He was happy to see his sister again, too, and his dog Mickey. 

Around a month later, the tour was over. Hoseok couldn't have felt happier! His friends were finally coming back to South Korea and he would be able to hang out with them again. 

And not only that!

Now that he had gotten treatment for a month, he had gotten the great news that the doctors could no longer detect the virus! It was finally, finally gone. He couldn't wait to tell the members.

So on the day of their arrival, Hoseok was waiting downstairs in the living room of his parents' house. He almost looked as excited as a puppy - honestly, it resembled Mickey whenever Hoseok himself would come home - and he impatiently waited by the window.

"Hoseokie, take it easy now, you're way too excited." his mother chuckled, though she was slightly worried. You could see it by the way her eyebrows were furrowed ever so slightly. 

"I'm fine, mom!" Hoseok grinned, his mouth forming the shape of a heart. "I'm just so happy that the guys will be back! And that I will be able to give them such great news!"

His mother nodded at that. She too had been so relieved, so happy, and so truly thankful that the virus had completely disappeared and her son had been declared 'strong and healthy', as his doctor had said. 

Hoseok didn't know what he'd heard first. It might've been the car door of the familiar black van closing, or Jimin yelling 'HOBI-HYUNG WE'RE BACK!!', or it might've been Namjoon yelling 'HOPE-AHHH!'. 

Hoseok squealed and ran towards the front door as if the best present in the world was on his doorstep. He opened the door and grinned as he watched the six men walk into the driveway, all equally happy to see him. 

"I'M VIRUS FREE EVERYONE!!" Hoseok yelled at them, unable to keep the good news from them. 

They all glanced at each other, giving surprised but happy looks. Then, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook all ran towards him and engulfed him in a big group hug, yelling things like 'Hobi-hyung is so strong!', 'he defeated the virus!', 'YAAAAASS!' and more. 

Yoongi and Namjoon smiled fondly as they too quickly walked to the four of them and joined the big hug.

"Yah, you're all having a group hug without me, huh?" Jin complained jokingly.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and motioned for Jin to come closer. "C'mon hyung." 

And there they were, all seven of them, safe and happy. The picture seemed complete, and Hoseok had thought so too, but still, it felt like something was missing. He pulled away from the hug and rested his hand on his chin thoughtfully.

"Should I do a VLive and tell ARMY too?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "You haven't told them yet? They must still be worried sick! When Jungkook and I went live a week ago they were all asking about you."

Hoseok laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Whoops, I'll go ahead and tell them, right away!"

"I'm joining!" Jimin grinned, putting his arm around Hoseok's shoulders. "I haven't had the chance to talk to our lovely ARMYs either."

Hoseok fake-glared. "Yahh, are you just using me to talk to ARMY?"

"Pffff of course not." Jimin laughed, before turning to Taehyung and mumbling a 'will he be mad at me if he finds out?', to which Taehyung just snickered. 

"I think we should all join the live." Yoongi said.

"Yeah! I agree." Namjoon said with a nod.

"Alright, alright, all of you can join. Let's just go inside, before my mom will yell at us for letting the wind in and getting a draft in the house." Hoseok said, waving his hand for them to follow him. 

Once they were all inside, they retreated upstairs to Hoseok's former bedroom and turned on VLive for a chat with their fans. 

Hoseok was obviously the one to hold the camera and he grinned as soon as the live had started. 

"Hello~." he chimed.

Comments and hearts flooded into the live and Hoseok had a hard time keeping up with them. Still, he tried to read as many as possible, and his heart warmed at the many 'get well' and 'I hope you're okay' messages. 

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about!" he grinned happily after a few minutes of him and the other members talking about the questions of their fans. "I'm no longer sick! No more complications, no more virus, I'm all better." 

Now the messages truly came flooding in and Hoseok smiled happily. He looked up in surprise, however, when he heard sniffing from his right. He looked to his side and saw Jimin rubbing his eyes.

"Jimin-ah, Jiminieeee why are you crying~." Hoseok laughed, though he quickly put an arm around his friend. "You're not supposed to cry on VLive, silly Jiminie~."

"I'm just relieved." Jimin sniffed, smiling with teary eyes. "ARMY must know how I feel, don't you guys? I was so worried about Hoseokie-hyung."

Hoseok chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Well, I'm all better now, everything will only get better from now on~."

"Yeah? Are you ready to prepare for a new comeback?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok huffed and grinned, puffing up his chest and looking at Yoongi, before turning to the camera and grinning at the ARMYs.

"Of course, I'm ready. I'm strong, am I not?."

~ The End ~

Thank you all for reading <3 honestly, I never thought this would be read by anyone, it was just an idea that I wanted to write down (^.^)

s/o to those who encouraged me to update and continue, otherwise I might not even have finished this story

I wish everyone an amazing day and I hope you've enjoyed reading this (slightly short) story =D