Chapter 6: Home

You were finally heading home from the tour, first you dropped off Josh, then Don,  Vinny was next, Johnny, then Ryan, after Ryan was Bill, Devin was next, Zach was then dropped off, Ricky was the next to get dropped off. After everyone else was dropped off it was just you and Chris were left. You and Chris were talking on the ride to one of your guy's house, you didn't know who's would come first. "______ would you like to come live with me?" Chris asked. You were debating it at first but you finally agreed that it would be better if you went to go live with Chris then you guys wouldn't be apart and you could see each other every single day. The bus stopped in front of Chris's house and Chris hugged and kissed you goodbye and then got off the bus. You were still on the bus on the way to your house thinking about living with Chris and how you would get to see the love of your life every single day. 

You finally arrived at your house and decided that you would start packing to live with Chris tomorrow, you were in desperate need of sleep. You made something to eat first, then you laid out some pjs to wear to bed, which was just mainly shorts and a tank top. You then got in the shower and started washing your hair and then your body. Once you were done doing that you got dressed into your pjs and then started texting Chris which then lead you guys to video chatting. You were talking about anything and everything including the tour and how much fun you were having.  You were then talking about how glad that you two had met and got to know each other and that you were thankful to have each other. Eventually while you were video chatting you had fallen asleep. You were dreaming how you were going to love spending every minute with Chris. Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?