𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Maj why you not dressed baby?" she asked me, coming back in her room from doing her makeup

Maj why you not dressed baby?" she asked me, coming back in her room from doing her makeup. She was making me go to this party her lil friend was having.

"I am basically," I shrugged, watching her step into her jeans. I felt weird a lil bit but I loved watching her put her jeans on. She did all that jumping get in em all the way and I loved that shit.

"You ain' got no pants on you not ready," she shook her head, sliding her lil shirt on. "See look at me, I am ready. You ain't,"

She went back in the bathroom to take pictures I assume, she always did it right before we left. I slid my jeans on and grabbed my wallet. All our shoes was by the front door so I made up the part of the bed I messed up and went in the living room, waiting on her.

When I sat down I got an text from Sadiya, lazy ass.

juicy💜: this cute baby?

:hell yeah, fine ass.

juicy💜: okay thank you 🥰 what should I caption it?

:my boyfriend kill people.

juicy💜: you get on my last nerve 💀

I heard her laugh from the back but I was dead ass. I'm stingy as fuck wit mine. I barely wanted niggas lookin at her. Her DM's had me wanting to shoot somebody in they shit.

"Okay you ready pooh?" she asked me, walking to the front room. I nodded, following her to my car. I knew she wanted to have fun with Ari and drink so I drove. She a lightweight, so I ain't trust her with nobody keys after even smelling some alcohol.

We got to the house, and that bitch was packed. Dia was on the phone with Ari so they could find each other in the sea of people.

"Uh huh...you wearing what? Oh...ok I see you we coming," she spoke, getting out the car. I followed close behind her till we ran into Ari and her nigga. He was aight, I always see him because Ari always want us to go out to eat together, lil weird ass.