Chapter Nineteen - "After Being Saved"

Chapter Nineteen

          What a wonderful day ^_^.

          Before, love is just a word, Until such time that someone special comes along and give its meaning.

<<<chapter nineteen>>>

          I took a large gulp of air. I felt Seth’s hands around me. I was on the bench. Nasha was shaking a bit but beaming a smile already

“Thank God.” He said in relief.

“We thought that we were too late.” Nasha said.

“Both of you were enjoying that you did not even see me.” I told them, chuckling a bit.

“Sorry, Claire. I felt it but I thought it was just a false alarm.” Seth said, apologizing.

“It’s okay. I am still alive but groggy.” I told him.

“He even did CPR to make sure that you are alive.” Nasha said, laughing and worried at the same time.

“Thanks, Seth.” I said in gratitude.

“I better prepare a heavy meal.” He said.

          I tried to stand up but he quickly lifted me off the ground and carried me to the house.

“I can walk.” I said.

“No, you are still weak.” He said.

“Are both of you preparing for your wedding?” Nasha asked teasingly, following behind.

“Shut up.” I told her, chuckling.

“No, you shut your mouth, Claire Angel. I want to hear Nasha’s teasing.” Seth said looking at me giving a smile.

          I laughed.

          Seth went straight to cooking a heavy meal. I heard my phone ringing. Pierre. I answered it.

“Hello.” I greeted.

“Claire, Are you okay? I knew that you are with Seth so I did not go.” He explained.

“I am okay. I answered the phone didn’t I?” I said cheerfully

“I am so worried. Is Seth cooking you a meal? You have to eat. . “He said.

“Yes, he is cooking right now. Stop worrying, I’ll be fine after awhile.” I answered.

“That’s good. I had better go, Claire. I left the meeting to call you.”

“Okay. Take care.” I said.

“You better take care of yourself.” He said.

          I decided to text him. Why are you not here by the way? He quickly replied. I do not want you to have to have a hard time with the two of us asking for your attention. Enjoy. See you later. I thanked him.

          Seth placed a heaping plate of food in front of me.