Prologue: Enjoy the Simple

Author's Notes:

First of All! I'm not an Otaku (aka an Anime Fan) nor am I Japanese.
So if I make any mistakes in terms of Japanese Culture especially during the Taisho Period my sincerest apologies (Cuz I also suck at History and I don't learn bout Japan's History for obvious reasons)
Also! I had read the Manga, So once this Fanfic reaches Infinite Train and Beyond. Spoilers Abound!
This fanfic will also be only Fluff and some sprinkle of Angst here and there. So no 18+ S*** and yes Mild Cursing might be showed in this Fanfic.
Also Zenitsu's "Girl Girl Girl" Personality will be toned down because I generally can't fully stomach and write that side of him....

Slowburner-ish Fanfic!

Anyway! I hope you enjoy my Fanfic!

Children laughing, as they played in the dirt road. Adults talking to one another, as they do their chores. Then..... I saw a small boy crying at the near end of the road, he was all crouched down and condensed himself into a ball. His shoulders moving rapidly as his back was turned towards me, I couldn't see the poor boy's face but his black-brownish hair shined as the sunlight brushed against it. As I looked at my left, a small group of children my age was walking away from the boy as I frowned in dismay, poor thing, I wish I could help him...... I mumbled under my breath before hearing my name being called.

"(Y/N)! Come out here, Hon!" My mother's voice called out as I turned away from our window, my small feet colliding with the wooden floor, "Yes mommy....!" I replied once I was properly propped to the ground before dashing through the corridor, stopping once I saw........ Auntie!

"Auntie!" I cried with a widening smile before I hugged her and her white and light blue kimono. Soon a warm and gentle hand patted my head as I squished my face deeper to get close to my beloved aunt. My mother giggled from the scene before lightly pulling me away as I struggle to re-huddle my aunt, "nuu~~~!" I whined quietly to myself. Soon mommy readied all the bowls and chopsticks and requested auntie to eat with us, She didn't decline so thus I sat near her at the table.

My father was busy somewhere else during that time, so only my mother and aunt was there to give me my joy.

After we said our thanks the clatter of chopsticks and munching was heard throughout the room. At the far end of the table, a grain of rice was abandoned. I could clearly see it.

Then I turned to my aunt as she ate slowly, right then I started to notice the scratches on her face and the ever growing thickness of her palms as she digged into her food. "Are you okay, Auntie?" I asked worriedly as she placed down her chopsticks aside before turning to me with a closed eyes smile. But it..... looked weird, "Im-hpmt!" She hummed as she nodded, still retaining her weird smile before she reopened her eyes. The radiance of her smile wasn't reaching her blue eyes, "What made you ask (N/N)?" She questioned me with a her gentle voice.

I looked away, puzzled from my observance. Before shrinking deeper into my favorite kimono, "N-nothing auntie....." I stated quietly before my auntie patted my head again, tangling up my (H/C) locks of hair, reassuringly.

Auntie sighed deeply before messing up my hair even more, "What did I told you to call me?" She firmly asked as I look down, "Onee-san" I replied, remembering what she told me before she stopped messing up my hair. I looked up at her as her smile alight, not looking weird anymore before I smiled back.

"That's right, Call me your Onee-san. Little sis"

518 Words {excluding (A/N)}