Chapter 7: Alive and.... Smiling?

I stabilized my breathing before tHe darkness that filled my eyes were dotted with multiple colors, the auras of the spider creatures were the most that filled the darkness. I couldn't help but feel saddened after realizing they were humans by the faint aura I saw them giving off.

I saw a red thread-like aura going in to attack me as I already blocked it with my dagger before it hit. The human-spiders kept trying to attack me and put me down while I was slowly getting weaken as I kept blocking and pushing them away not wanting to hurt them, hoping there's a way to turn them back.

But soon all of my muscles tensed up and shut down from the poison as I fell on a tree, feeling the wave of helplessness and tiredness wash over me as I couldn't move anymore to fight back. Thankfully the human-spiders thinking that I was done for, retreated and went back to where Agatsuma was.

I'm sorry Agatsuma Zenitsu..... that's all I could help... I muttered to myself before my droopy eyelids fell down and I fell asleep.

I faded in and out of consciousness as I tried to use Total Concentration Breathing: Constant to buy me time from changing into a spider. Suddenly I heard six thunderclaps as I weakly peeked out an eye. My lips parted ways as I saw him beheading the demon as the beautiful lightning that was trailing off of him filled the dark night with beautiful vibrant colors.

He was amazing...... like a shooting star. I was about to fall unconscious again before I felt a cold sweat on my face.

"ZENITSU!" I screamed in desperation despite the dryness of my voice. I bit my lip trying to keep in the wince in pain from screaming as loud as my dead voice can do before I felt all of the energy inside of me being sucked out.

Just then I saw Chuntaro flying towards me as it had teary eyes, making me assume the worst. "c-chuntaro....!" I croaked as I tried to stretch out a finger for it to land. "h-how's he------?" I asked with worry as I felt my eyes starting form tears. It only replied with chirps as I let out a small pained smile, "s-orry.... I can't understand like Kamado......" I replied before giving it a small pat on the head. "Call for Help"

[*3rd's Person's P.O.V.]

     (Y/N) turned her head towards Zenitsu as he sobs in relief and exclaimed, "Kanada-chan!! I'm so glad you're alive!!!" her eyes only softened upon seeing the iconic hair of Zenitsu and his cute voice before she kneeled down to his level gently. Zenitsu kept crying his eyes out.

Tanjirou felt the urge to pry Zenitsu away from (Y/N), Just his brotherly instincts kicking in before he saw her cupping Zenitsu's head in a motherly way, "Hey, stand up" She lulled as she gives him a soft smile.

Startled, Zenitsu did what she said as both of them slowly stood up as (Y/N) held Zenitsu's hand in hers. They stared at each other for a few seconds as the others surrounding them didn't want to interfere and just stared at them, atleast Aoi and Tanjirou was. Then suddenly, (Y/N) pulled Zenitsu into a hug causing everyone around her to be astonished. A small surprised sound coming from Inosuke.

"I'm happy you're okay..." (Y/N) whispered to Zenitsu as she unconsciously nuzzled her head near his neck. Her arms were obviously still abit small as she embraced Zenitsu in her arms, purple spots still tainted her soft (S/C) skin a reminder of that night. Zenitsu felt flabbergasted like his breath was being taken away, he wanted to make some space between each other yet he couldn't gather the strength to do so being in her gentle arms, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you....." She explained sadly. "I.... I tried...." She stuttered out.

Realizing how close she got and how she spilled a bit too much, she gently pushed away from Zenitsu, He wasn't surprised by a bit. But what he was surprised about was how (Y/N) stopped smiling so softly after she turned her head towards the others. "Kanada! I'm happy to see you doing well" Tanjirou exclaimed as he approached (Y/N) a part of him forgetting his brotherly instincts from before. The four of them conversed with one another, catching up with what happened with one another before Aoi said to start training.

When the others went up against Kanao, they were easily defeated. But Tanjirou and Zenitsu noticed how (Y/N) was able to catch up to Kanao, almost winning one time before Kanao poured the meditated tea on her.

     (Y/N) waved goodbye to the boys before going to her ward. Happy to see her fr--- comrades alive and well as she also wondered how her onee-san was before she flopped in her bed and saw her crow coming up to her with a letter. "Hey, Yuma! Did Onee-san give this letter?" I asked as he just flapped his raven wings before I unwrapped and took the letter from him. Miama's handwriting was on it as I smiled seeing a part of her after being a Demon Slayer for a year and a few months now. I can't help but feel excited to give her my reply.

911 Words

Hey bunnies and bon-bons! Sorry for not updating for long, My exam is just around the corner and I feel like crap from not having a friend anymore. But no worries! I'm A++ Okay~~~!