Chapter 1

You started waking up and looked out side to see it was stilk dark "wow.....did i pass out or something....?" You started to remerber you had a party so one of your "boy friends" put you in bed, His name was Willam but we called him Purple guy cuz every day he wears purple.

Your phone goes off

Willam: hey (y/n)
(A/u/n): hey Purple guy
Willam: are you alright if i come over to day?
(A/u/n): Purple you dont need to ask you already know the awnser its yes!!
Willam: ok ill be there in a bit my brother wont shut up right now.

After a few hours he came down and the tables flipped because after your mom came home she saw clothes all over the floor "(y/n)!!!" you jumped and Willam tried to find a good place to hide "coming!" You put clothes on and gave Willam his and both of you walked down "i know you guys liked each other but keep your clothes on" your mom yelled and slapped you as you sigh "mom...im going to Purple Guy's house...."

"Welp heres my house" you both heard yelling and screaming "brothers...." once he got in two boys looked around 10 hugged him "here are my brothers, Mike and Jeremy" he rubs one of the boys head as they run off "hey mom im going upstairs!!" You and him walk to his room and sit down playing Call of duty and you killed him so many times that ge threw the controller and brakes it "oh my god im sorry ill buy you a new one..." you pull out a few bucks but before you went Willam showed you a bunny outfit "i got this for you so you can wear it for Halloween" he said with a little joke laugh "Willam no" you started cring im fear by what it looks like

Willam put it on in the bathroom as you where roleplaying on Amino. Willam grabs your shoulder making you scream in fear and throwing your phone at him "(y/n) what the fuck man!!!!" You started shaking after you saw who it was "im sorry i got scared!!" Tesrs ran down your face badly as he cleans your tears off "its ok...." once your about to kiss him Mike and Jeremy comes running in and Willam takes his head suit part off "hey my two troublemakers!!!"

I hope y'all like this chapter so far i know it mostly tells the whole store but i want you guys to know what's going to happen

Ok ok, I understand I put "one of your " Boy friends " But in just saying he's a guy that's a friend that's why I put " " (Forgot what they were called) around boy friend but does that really mean to rant on about after an year?