Chapter 2

You,Mike,Jeremy and Willam go out for Halloween when the two boys go You and Willam go to a Halloween party that your friend Odin put up "sooo your with a person that wears purple every day?" Odin sighs woth a smiles "Hey purple im going to hang out with Odin"

After the party was over you walked home and flopped down on your bed putting on the T.V "how about....the news" you turn the News channel and you started cring once you saw what been happening to people "i feel so sorry for them!!!" he turn it off and put music on and you found your favorite song, Play with fire and you went down to see your mom and dad fighting as you sighwith tearsin your eyes.

You went to the kitchen fast and grab the bread and (what ever you want on it) and ran to your room as fast as possible so your parents wont see you, you felt something buzz and you looked at your phone to see Willam texted you so you went to text him but you saw what he said

Willam: (y/n) come help me with Mike!!!

You got ready and ran out to his house and soon got there cuz you knew Mike had a lot of problems "Willam im coming in!!!" You open the door and ran around and you soon found him and Willam in the bathroom as he threws up blood "Willam what happened!?!?" You panicked "him and Jeremy where playing....and he did something...i dont know what though..."

You picked up ypur phone and called the police that Mike was threwing up blood and they said "will be there right away!!!" And he..

CLIFFHANGER!!! sorry i dont know what Mike did or if he will make it or not....well if you guys commet and say if he makes it or bot and ill make a little chapter about that but i mint not be making a chapter 3 cuz it mint take a long time to get the comments coming so i just hope y'all like this chapter and I'll think about what to do for chapter 3 or something

Also i mint be making a new book it will get called The darks murder and i mint be doing that one more but if you like The missing purple heart (this book) more ill jist spend more time rp and getting ideas for the book also if you have amino my fnaf username is Springheart i have to go now, BYE.