Side Story

So i want to do these side stroies for fun cuz i dont have any ideas for the main story also sorry for not doing chapter 5 I been tring to think of a good story to continue.

I been making other books and I make those for fun but this one it made me feel like I...more thankful then takeful? And when i mean by that....Im happy by what i did to others make some of there dreams come true... shipping them self with Glitchtrap/William of course it doesn't sound right but people do that.

But when i say takeful I'm not stealing and coping most people's books cuz i never played the vr game but sorry for talking this long but here is the story not.
________________________________________________

"I don't want to sing!!!" I grip on the door "come one (y/n) we just want to hear you sing!!!" Vanny said as she pulls me by my feet.

"STOP I DON'T LIKE SINGING IN FRONT OF PEO-" I was already dragged out and in the living room as Vanny walks to my couch and sits down

Just close your eyes and act like they art there....

I take a deep breath as my eyes slowly close and I start singing solfly.....

(Song in da top uwu)

My eyes open as I felt Glitchtrap will William hug me tightly "your welcome...." he said in my ear as my face heated up "t-thanks Glitch...." then i soon heard that...Female dog yell "I SHIP IT!!!!" "Vanny no!!!"

I grabbed a pillow and hits her with it as i giggle alittle "PILLOW FIGHT!!!" She yelled and grabbed a pillow and we both started fighting with the pillows

"Fuck this I'm on" he glitched out of the house.

________________________________________________

Sorry it was short but i think it's cute

And rushed-