Chapter 5

Glitchtrap POV

I hit (y/n) alittle too hard....hopefully I didn't kill her....

I pick her up and start to walk to a room....a room that mostly only I know about, it was like a room for me it had a bed,a desk, drawers, but also alot of papers every where so I placed her down on the bed and started cleaning up.

•time skip for the love of Glitchtrap•

After I was done I looked at (y/n) and smiles well I looked happier then creepier with that big old grin on my face, i sit next to her then it hits me.... what if she thinks I'm ugly....I'm still the same teenage William...right?.

"Am I a monster....?"

Your POV

•after a few hours•

I wake up to see...a suit hugging me in its sleep...? To be honest I'm not that scared at all anymore as many bad things that had happened to me this is a lot better then anything that happened so i just laied my head on its chest but then the pain in my head started hurting alot.

"A-AGH!!!" I hold my head as the rabbit sits up and pulls me close and it kinda scared me, well anyone that saw a fucking creepy looking suit move would react the same way but it just rubbed the spot that hurt, then i heard his voice....that one voice made me go into tears...."don't worry (y/n)" WILLIAM!!! I hugged him tightly as I can as I just sit there crying "w-why are you here..."

Jeremy's POV cuz im bored-

I was sitting next to Mike's grave it would have have been his 12 birthday as I'm soon turning 13.... Me and Mike promised that we both would try to scare the living out of our parents, I laugh a little "Mike...the promise will never be broken....I'll make sure..."

________________________________________________

Sorry this was all over the place but the Jermey part you really don't need to read I will be adding him threw out the story so it isn't just fricking you and Glitchtrap making out.

And Micheal,Chris and Elizabeth to make it fit my AU alittle Micheal well have a family as Chris and Elizabeth are living with him same as Jermey cuz i dont thing a 13 year olds is allowed to be alone in a house for to long

Also you should download Grayland this game is so fun and it a heart breaking stroy hand yes the photo is fan art also thanks for reading