Picnic Treat (Prinz of Wales)

It was a normal day at the Azur Lane base with just the right amount of sun and clouds.

A perfect accumulation for the fine event that will take place in the Royal Navy's establishment. Yet not just the Royal Navy participating, but including the metal bloods aswell, The Iron Blood.

What led this concept to be a success?

Why trusting and leaving the past behind, commemorating themselves for fighting bravely in war. Although it may seem ironic for both factions, but they do appear to accept the invitation and greatly acknowledge.

With a large, prosy picnic blanket, slightly far from the large oak tree, the royals and the metal bloods were seen in the area. Accompanied by a delightful snacks and tea.

Deutschland can be seen together with Queen Elizabeth, spewing nonsense and beliefs. Warspite on the other hand continues to fawn over to her majesty which irritates Hipper. Z23 in the other, is struggling to keep the sadistic german in bay along with the blonde german.

Both nations pride was present, almost at their eleventh cup of tea without further notice. It wasn't Bismarck's intention to try a single speck, but goodness, it was a spectacular taste. Hood was satisfied by Bismarck's reaction.

Credits to the maids on the side line especially a certain white haired maid for making the perfect cup of tea.

Tirpitz who is sitting beside her elder sister Bismarck, was minding her own business and observing the people around her. Illustrious on the other hand was taking care of her little sister, wiping the dirt on her lips.

This brought a smile on the mighty Prince of Wales. This is the kind of get up and relation they've always wanted.

Peace.

War wouldn't last for a long time nor stay the same. Everything will conclude and enemies will soon become allies. The battle against the sirens brought them together, opening their eyes.

It may took a hundred battles and suffering to obtain this serenity, but as long as they put behind their hatred, all will be well.

The thought about it made Wales contented. She watched over the crowd, only to set her eyes on the shadowy figure at the large oak tree.

Although one thing is for certain. Her silvery hair drifts along with the wind, letting the summer wind breeze, brush against her body.

"What could she be doing there?" Wales asked herself, wondering. Her eyes still glued to the figure, unable to take her sight off her.

"Wales?" The short haired blonde abruptly jumped. Her eyes set to the woman beside her with a marvel look.

"Are you alright? You spaced out a second ago." Hood smiles. The british battleship nods in reply. "Are you looking for someone?"

She felt reluctant on answering. "Kind of, although I cannot help but notice that Prinz Eugen is out of sight."

"Let her be." A warm voice speaks. Wales glance over to the german battleship who's beside Hood, taking another sip of tea.

"Eugen sees this type of session to be boring. She doesn't like nor dislike it, she's rather uninterested." Bismarck replies causing Hood to chuckle softly.

"Why that's a shame..."

With Bismarck's appearance and history, she's known as a cold and ruthless woman. The one who had sunk Hood from the past, but both had each others closure.

Although who would have known that Bismarck can be tender and kind?

"Wales, if you could be a dear, why not give Prinz Eugen a portion? I'm sure she's famished." Hood exclaims happily.