First Encounter

Arthit sees him walking around him. He bites his lip his heart beating at a fast rate. Then he stops and Arthit knows he's finally coming for him. He closes his eyes and waits for the impact. After few minutes the impact does come but in the form of Alpha pheromones striking at him, demanding submission.

Arthit couldn't do more than to hang his head down but still didn't expose his neck. He can't really put of a fight but Arthit is still stubborn.

He should have never come out to explore forest without his friends. He thought it'll be good to walk around and take his time to collect herbs and flowers . He have been learning medicine making from an elder of his clan. He wanted to gain more knowledge so that he could practice medicine in order to help others. He has always been a good soul.

Then the black wolf shifts into human.

And he kneels in front of Arthit, holding his chin up

"Hey beautiful! I'm Kongpob."

Arthit averted his gaze and the grip on his chin tightens in warning. He looks at him again.

Him! Kongpob Suthiluk!

The ruthless killing machine as every alpha in his clan described. He never holds a second when it comes to battles it seems. He could kill without mercy. Even the alpha leader of his clan was scared of him.

"What do you want?"

"Don't talk like that."

Kongpob said calmly and make Arthit stand on his feet. Never taking his gaze of the younger.

"I came here looking for you."

"I'm already being claimed, so you're wasting y-"

This time Kongpob pulls him over against his chest in an iron grip and cradles his jaw. Every visible features on his face was tended.

"By me!" Kongpob snarls.

"No one but I has rights on you."

"Well h-"

"Come on!"

"What? Why? Where?"

"Home. You're coming home with me."

Arthit tried his best to pull away but Kongpob didn't even budge a little and keeps dragging him.

"You can't just-"

"Yes I can and I will!"

Kongpob's pack has the bigger territory around those lands and it's the most feared one. So Arthit understands that his pack is not going to try to get him back anyway. He was well treated even if he is just an omega. His pack members always assure that he's comfortable enough growing up as an orphan. But this moment he knew it's the end. Even he doesn't want them to get into a fight which will never benefit them in anyway.

When they reached a clearer area Kongpob stops.

"Shift," he demanded.

Arthit slowly starts peeling his clothes off aware of the burning gaze. He hates himself for being an omega that has to submit to an alpha. He ignored the gaze nonetheless and does as he was commanded. He shifts and Kongpob's lips curls in satisfaction.

Arthit's wolf was covered in the most beautiful pearl white fur with few traces of what looked like pink

Arthit's wolf was covered in the most beautiful pearl white fur with few traces of what looked like pink. Kongpob is very pleased at the sight. He shifts again and Arthit looks a little pissed at him.

In their human form they are about the same height but the older is more masculine. But as wolfs, Kongpob is bigger and taller easily being recognised as pure blood alpha.

'Follow me'

Kongpob mind linked Arthit and the younger took his clothes in his mouth and followed the alpha with a heavy heart. Anger burning his inner omega for submitting easily.

Arthit thinks that hours has past when they finally reached Kongpob's pack territory. Arthit starts seeing other faces around. He honestly feels intimidated and shy so he keeps walking beside Kongpob ignoring the looks that he was getting.

They finally reached in front of a very pretty nice cabin. Obviously was bigger than other cabins that they just passed by. It looked so cozy and homey. Kongpob asks him to wait inside. Arthit was surprise because it wasn't the alpha demand but Kongpob himself that mind linked him.

Arthit shifts and get dressed as quick as possible. He looked around the cabin. It was big enough to have two bedrooms, a kitchen that looks like no one has ever used or touched before, a sanitising area which had a well if Arthit wasn't mistaken, and a little room where he currently is and he takes a spot on the red couch in the middle.

He also observed a stand in front with lots of books. And here he thought the wolf's of this pack were all killing machines without brains. He always prides himself for being smart, he used to study all the time with his alpha and beta friends. He was shining star in the class the only omega that has passed all the test that was provided.

The minutes keeps passing and kongpob was still away and nowhere in sight. Arthit was already tired from walking too much and the whole situation that he was forced here was still confusing for him. As to why the leader of well known Blue Moon pack would kidnap him. But he was never one to be weak, he knew he would find a way to solve this.

As the thoughts linger in his mind, Arthit started to doze off and finally falls asleep. He curled himself on the couch and slept like a baby.

"Will you carry my pups?"

A whisper woke Arthit up and a shiver run through his spine when he realised Kongpob's voice. He was speechless when he acknowledges kongpob's head is above his and there's a hand resting on his waist. Arthit startles and intends to sit up but Kongpob was faster. He drags him up by the arm.

"Come on, honey!"

He has a smirk dangling in his lips and a mischievous gaze. Arthit knows he's being lead to one of the bedrooms and he started to tremble in fear.

"Don't be afraid Arthit!"

Arthit immediately turned to face him. With eyes almost popping out of his head.

"You know my name?"