Luck or Misery

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"You know my name."

"Of course. You thought I would just pick some random omega I land my on? You had me keening for you a while. I've seen you in a several occasions."

Kongpob crosses his arms from behind and almost purrs at Arthit's ears.

"Always cute and beautiful!"

Arthit could feel the hot breath so near. He kisses his jaws.

"And not to forget grumpy yet delicate. You were so tempting back then and even now."

But all the sweetness of Kongpob seem to evaporate in a blink when Arthit was abruptly pushed inside a dim room and onto a soft bed in the middle. He can't smell anything beyond Kongpob in there. Fresh coffee mixed with mild cherry. His mind is blocked by it.

Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!

His omega was screaming in his head. Kongpob hover over him and licks a stripe of Arthit's neck skin where the scent glands place.

"Roses and lilies! My mark on you is going to look so perfect."

He nips slightly and keep inhaling that made the omega's scent discrete more.

"Beautiful! Your skin is so pale and soft. Perfect for marking!"

He hauls his hips up and Arthit's lower back is flushed against Kongpob's body.

Arthit's butt straight on his crotch and Kongpob riots against it. Mouth lower to the space where neck and shoulders join. Truthfully Kongpob had the urge to bite Arthit right there and then to make him his omega but he has learned to be patient.

As the High Alpha and leader of Blue moon pack Kongpob never fails to fulfil any of his duties. He was respected Alpha almost throughout all the clan. Except Red Sun clan, at first everything seemed so perfectly fine with them. But Kongpob eventually find out that they were training and building omegas without their knowledge in order to sell them off when they reach age.

Kongpob started snooping around the clan in disguise that is where he found his love Arthit. He wanted to take the omega immediately but what difference would that make him from them then. He waited patiently and tried to bring down Red Sun clan. That's how he assigned his most trusted alphas to kidnap every omega that belongs to Red Sun clan.

He found out that Arthit was missing in the village so he tried to enter forest in order to find him. He know Arthit likes to explore herbs in the forest. That's why Arthit now thinks that Kongpob kidnapped him.

"Why did you put this on again. You're in the cabin anyway. It's so bothersome."

Kongpob starts pulling the clothes off Arthit.

"It-it's my-! S-stop pulling! Don't-!"

If Kongpob keeps doing that he for sure will tore off Arthit's clothes.

"I don't like it at all. It smells of another alpha!"

As serious as ever Kongpob finally tugs him out of his shirt and hooks his fingers on his pants, the buttons came off flying by the force that Kongpob uses then he throw it away. Arthit forgot to wear his underwear after shifting so Kongpob is pleased soon.

Arthit was actually hated the fact that Kongpob was fully naked too in his cabin. He did notice a clothing basket full of clothes near sanitising area. He just wanted to cry thinking about his life. He's going to be marked by a ruthless alpha who kidnapped him.

Kongpob pushes him down back on the bed and brushes his skin with soft kisses. The alpha pheromones was too strong for Arthit to resist. Kongpob caresses almost every place his palms could reach and even dared to bite on Arthit's ass cheek enjoying the little surprise gasp that the omega let out.

Arthit brings his hands over to cover his mouth and closes his eyes tight. He tries to prepare himself for what was coming and he's so sad that his life turned out to be like this. But then Kongpob did something that left Arthit completely astonished.

Kongpob draws back after he kissed Arthit's spine and lied down next to him. But still holding him by the waist and making him cuddle, his face on his chest.

"What ar-!"

"What? Did you think I was a monster? Or perhaps a ruthless killer?"

Kongpob chuckles and tightened his hold.

"I can wait for you. I'll make you want me own your own. That's a promise."

Arthit didn't feel so assured, his mind was still in shock. But he nodded and stayed put anyway. The alphas scent is soothing his omega at least.

But he wonders why all this? What's actually happening. Suddenly Kongpob loosened his grip and shifted. He was rushing out of the room. The omega felt threatened, there's something wrong.

That's when The alpha mind linked him,

'Don't not leave the cabin no matter what! It's an order!'

Arthit contemplated if he should stay put or escape. This seemed like a great escape. It's almost night and he's sure that it'll be difficult for Kongpob to track him down.

He walked towards the back of the cabin in orders to find a door. To his luck he did find one.

Was it a door for freedom or misery?

💫💫💫

A/N
I purposely didn't leave any note in the previous chapter. Are you guys liking this?

Do you think Arthit will escape?