l.

𝘤𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘰 𝘥'𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪

᯽ 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 - a complete loner

᯽ 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 - a complete loner.  he prefers to ride his harley davidson everywhere because it makes him feel free.  he hates getting attached to people so he decides to keep communication to a minimum.  doesn't really have friends but it doesn't bother him because he values being 'invisible'.  being the center of attention isn't really his thing so being in the background is comfortable for him. cain is actually really caring without wanting to be, unless you're one of those people that attract drama.  then he'll treat you like trash. often finds himself in the park playing basketball til the sun comes up. 

᯽ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 -  blunt , nonchalant , observant.

᯽ 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 -  he lives with his dad since his mom left them due to his father being a drunk.  he used to get bullied in school until he finally stood up to himself, after an entire summer filled with fighting lessons and a gym membership.  no one messes with him anymore, but they do spread rumors, awful ones.  he had one really close friend as a child but they moved away and left him to fend for himself.  he's set on the thought of basketball being the only way he's going to get out of the godforsaken small town he currently resides in. stands at about 6'3.

dominant , pansexual