s.

𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘦

᯽ 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 -  he's a very misunderstood person

᯽ 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 - he's a very misunderstood person. what are feelings? most people think he's insane due to the crazy things he does. he absolutely lives off of adrenaline and enjoys doing things out of the ordinary. he isn't very mainstream. more of a 'no strings attached' kind of person. he gets into trouble constantly, he wouldn't be stephano if he didn't. he's on first name basis with the cops and knows all there is to know about anyone and everyone in his town. he always has a backup plan and has never fully committed to anything other than... well, nothing.

᯽ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 - sarcastic , adrenaline junkie , self reliant

᯽ 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 - his parents are still married and 'happy' but that's exactly why he is the way he is. they have always pushed him to be the perfect son and at first he was. but after years and years of growing up too fast and not being able to be himself he finally exploded , becoming who he is right now. there are rumors that he may be a drug dealer but who knows? he moved out of his parents place , now living in his own apartment. he has a few friends but none that are able to keep up with him. stands at about 6'2.

  stands at about 6'2

dominant , pansexual