2.

Taehyung's POV

"Do you want me to drop you off?" I said.

"No thanks I'll call Rosé and say to pick me up" she said and took her phone wait Rosé's her friend to.

"Hey Rosé pick me up at the Kim's company K thanks." She said then put her phone down.

"Okay you can go now I'll be fine." She said and laid her back on the chair.

"No one tells me what to do." I said then she looked at me.

"You know if you're not my boss you'd probably dead by now." she said then crossed her arms.

"I highly doubt that." I said before approaching my car leaving her full with anger then I heard her say 'aish this bastard' and I gotta say Hyuna don't ever call me bastard or you'll pay.

I stepped inside my car but didn't start driving but I just looked at her waiting for Rosé to arrive, my car has a tinted window but hers is not so I can see her worried face hahaha she looks like she was lost in the mall looking for her mother.

After some minutes Rosé is still not here so I closed my eyes for a bit.

darkness.

"Taehyung, Taehyung where are you Taehyung" I heard a voice say then when I looked around my environment it was total white and it looks like heaven, am I dead? I snapped out off my thoughts when I heard the voice again.

"Ommo Taehyung you're here, you're really here!" After what she said she appeared in front of me out of thin air, then when I looked at her face I felt water drip down my eyes then stared at her galaxy eyes.

"E-eomma" I said then she smiled and held my face with her two hands, then whiped away my tears with her thumb then said.

"Don't cry Taehyung I'm here there's no reason to cry okay" then she hugged me but I know this wasn't real, she's dead she's been dead 10 months ago but up until now I can't get over it so I hugged her back.

"I know y-your'e not real I-I know this is all a d-dream" I said while sobbing but instead of comforting me she smiled one last time and started to fade away.

"No! eomma eomma come back!, EOMMA!" I called her but she fade away like that, then I cried out more and fell on the floor but I heard knocking noise in my surrounding then after that I started falling in a deep hole then opened my eyes.

"EOMMA!" I said as I opened my eyes, I was right it was a dream, then I heard a voice outside my car say.

"I'm not your eomma so open up." it was Hyuna so I lower down my window.

"Why are you still here-ommo why are you crying." she said then I touched my cheeks and was wet...oh shit did I cry in reality?

"N-no it's just sweat" great excuse Kim Taehyung.

"Huh sweat but your car is so cold." she said then put her hand inside my car probably to check the temperature and yes it was cold.

"Don't mind me where's Rosé she hasn't arrived yet." I said then her phone vibrated so she checked it and started to panic.

"Oh no what am I going to do she said that she can't pick me up she had a family emergency." she was walking in circles trying to think of a way to get home but I'm feeling generous today so maybe I'll help her.

"Hey stop panicking get in." I said then she stopped walking and looked at me confused.

"Pardon?" she looked at me in disbelief.