20.

"We heard there's a game going on" Namjoon and Jin suddenly entered the room and jumped on the bed.

"You might break the bed dude." Hoseok said to Namjoon.

"Okey let's form a circle." Jimin commanded.

"In the bed?" I asked.

"To make sure Namjoon doesn't break the bed let's sit on the floor." Yoongi said.

"Really the Min Yoongi prefers to sit on the floor than the bed." Jin raised his eyebrows doubtfully.

"If Namjoon breaks the bed then where would I sleep, sitting on the floor for a couple of minutes is better than sleeping on the floor for the whole night." Yoongi explained.

"Ah smart, you got that from me." Namjoon patted his back.

Yoongi scoffed and removed his hand from him, "You might break my shoulder."

everyone chuckled at that before we sat on the ground and formed a circle.

"Here." Rosé gave me her jacket and motioned on my lap.

"Oh thanks " I used it to cover my bare legs as we sat there on the ground, indian sit.

"We'll used this bottle." Hoseok held out a sprite bottle but drank some of it before putting it on the middle.

"I'll spin." Yoongi said then spun the bottle.

We nervously waited to who is the unlucky person that will be dared by the Min Yoongi.

The bottle started slowing down and it landed on.

Jin.

Yoongi smirked as the oldest gulped.

"This can't be good." I said.

"Jin I dare you to..." Yoongi's smirked grew wider "lick Namjoon's chest"

Me and others let out a roaring laugh while Jin and Namjoon there sat in disbelief.

"Yah I won't do that!" Jin crossed his arms.

"If you don't then you'll be licking something worse as a punishment." Yoongi said.

Damn, I hope I don't get dared by Yoongi.

"Aish kid I hate you." Jin said and stood up approaching Namjoon who stared at Jin wide-eyed.

"You're really gonna do it?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"Yeah who knows what the punishment will be." Jin said.

He has a point there, if Jin doesn't agree on this dare Yoongi might let Jin lick on Namjoon's dick or something.

The mere thought makes me shiver.

"Why do I have to get involved in this." Namjoon complained.

"Because I said so." Yoongi replied.

With a deep sigh Namjoon hesitantly removed his shirt fully showing his toned abs and those damn tiddies.

"Holy-" Rosé gasped "my innocent eyes." she covered her face and I laughed.

"What innocent eyes, I don't know that." I said as she chuckled.

"Because you're an unholy child." she said.

"True." I shrugged and faced the action that's about to happen.

Jin slowly bent down then stick his tongue out ready to lick those tiddies.

"Fuck he's really doing it." I stared at them wide eyed as Jin started licking Namjoon's chest as a blush crept on both of their faces.

"That's disgusting." Jungkook muttered.