28.

"...and plus, why not use that handsome face of yours to good use?"

I smirked at him when I saw his stunned expression.

"Did you just call me handsome?" He stared at me, wide eyed as he started getting close to me.

"U-uh yeah, I guess I'm stating facts?" I watch cautiously as he walked closer until he was now standing right infront of me.

"Say it again."

"W-what." I stare at him in shock.

"I said, say it again." He bent down to my level and stared deeply at my eyes.

What is he saying? Maybe I should just say it because he's acting weird.

I stare back at him before saying what he wants me to say, "I said, you're handsome."

He was silent for a second before he smiled, showing me his boxy smile. He then nodded before standing up straight again, "I'll do it."

"You'll what?" Am I hearing things?

"I said, I'm gonna do it, the modeling." I didn't know what came up to me when I immediately jumped at him in happiness and hugged him by his neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you, you're not gonna regret it." I quickly pecked his cheek before removing my arms from him, "see you tomorrow Mr.Kim!" With that I walked out of his office.

Author's POV

As soon as you left the office, Taehyung stumbled on his chair, panting as he placed his hands on his cheeks where you just pecked earlier. His face was flushed and it was a good thing that you weren't there to witness it.

"Good thing I agreed to this." He smiled to himself before brushing his hair back. "First she called me handsome and now this..." he chuckled before standing up, "she's confusing that's for sure."

There's one thing you didn't know about him. He has never blushed to someone before, you were the first one that made him feel that way.

"Ah shit, I forgot to ask him if he knows any female models." I mumble to myself once I was now at the parking lot, searching for my car.

"I'll ask tomorrow I guess." I grabbed my phone to check the time but while I was walking, I suddenly bumped into someone's chest hard causing my phone to drop.

"Woops." The hand caught my phone before it dropped on the floor before directing it to me.

I look up and saw Taehyung standing there with a smile, "you almost dropped this."

"Your timing is perfect." I said before grabbing my phone from his, "thanks."

"Of course." He grinned at me.

"No I mean your timing is perfect, I need to ask you something that I forgot to ask you awhile ago." I placed my phone in my pocket before looking up at him.

"Ask away." He respond.

"Do you know some female models?" I ask, directly to the point.

"Female models? Hmm let me think..." He brushed his hair back before shaking his head, "I don't think I know any models, sorry."

"It's okay maybe I'll ask some of our staffs if they wanna model." I respond.

"The staffs? That'll work too." He nodded in agreement.

"Alright see you tomorrow." I said goodbye to him before turning around to continue my search for my car in the parking lot.