9

Yeah,that picture above is   
just like me.i'm a broke fan.
huhuhuhu.....

Tae Pov

'My name is Park Jimin'.

'Whattt!!!'

I said it loudly while standing.All the eyes are looking at me.

'Are you okay, Taehyung?'.

The teacher said while looking worryingly at me.I just smile at her and tell her that I'm just asleep and having a little nightmare.
Everyone are laughing at me even Jungkook is laughing at me.I glare at him.This bitch.I gonna punish him later.

I quickly apologize and my eye meet with him.I quickly look away from him.Wait why I looking away from him?.It's not like I do something wrong to him.

"Okay Jimin,now go sit behind Taehyung".

He go sit behind me and I heard Namjoon and Jimin talking and laughing with each other.I just focus on class without looking at them.

After a few hours, the class ended.Everyone begin to leaving  the classroom.It only a few students that still in the classroom. I want to wait until everyone leaving this classroom so I can talk with Jimin privately.

"Hey, Tae what are you waiting for? Let go now".He said while looking weird at me.

Shit

What excuse I gonna make to Jungkook so he go first without me. Think Taehyung. Suddenly my brain working and yes I got an idea.Taehyung you are very clever.l proud of you.

I quickly acting like I have stomach ache and I say that I  gonna go to the toilet first so he don't have to wait for me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to company you Tae?"Jungkook said while looking worryingly at me. Oh sugar honey bunny bunch what a sweet of you.I feel guilty to lying to you but I had to for our relationship sake.

"Yes,and don't worry dear I will be alright". I said while giving my infamous boxy smile to him. He giggled and  peck on my cheek.I just smiling looking at him.

"Bye Tae"~

"Bye"~

After Jungkook lost from my sight,I quickly go to Jimin who is still talking to Namjoon.

"Hi guys".I said while smiling.

"Erm, Jimin if you don't mind can we talk alone?"

Jimin look at Namjoon and he nodded.Namjoon pack his things and bid a good bye to us.

"So, what you want to talk about?"

"Erm... Okay...so,you..are... Are you my dp?"I ask him while looking at his eyes.
I feel very nervous to know his answer. This is the second time I feel very nervous. The first time I get very nervous when I was about to confess my feeling to Jungkook.Well I almost pee myself when I ask him out.

He smiles to me."yes I'm your dp".

I look at him."Look,Jimin maybe you my dp but I cannot be with you because I love someone else.I sorry Jimin I-"

"Huh! You have girlfriend?! Who is she?! who is she?!"
He ask me excitedly.I feel confused when I look his behavior. Why he look so excited and happy about it.Isnt it weird?I thought he gonna mad at me or slap me or crying but he just look fine and in fact he feel excited to know about it and it make me a little bit sad. Park Jimin,your really interesting.

"Huh?you don't mind?really?".I ask him if he really mean it.

"Yes of course,in fact I feel very happy that you have someone you love.Can you tell me her name and how you meet her and when is yo-"

"Wowowowowo, slow down man. Why you wanna know about him and our love story?".I ask looking at him for his answer.

"First,I never fell in love so I want to know how it would fell to fall in love and second,I bet he-"

"wait!!! So your lover is a boy?!!"

"Erm... Yes?"

"Oh,i see so who is that lucky guy?"he ask me teasingly.

"It Jungkook".I shocked because he screaming and blabbering about how handsome is Jungkook and I'm so lucky and we look good to each other. I just hear his blabbering and I admit I amused when I look at him. He look so beautiful even when he blabbering .I realised from my thought and quickly stopped him from blabbering again. We chat a little bit more  and laugh together and we also exchange our phone number so we can keep in touch.I also ask him Namjoon numbers so I can contact him. We walk together until at the school gate and we bid a good bye to each other  because his brother  is waiting him at the gate. His brother is very good looking man no wonder he also handsome. I smile to his brother but his brother just give me a murderous glare at me.I quickly walk away from them.His brother is a little bit scary to me.

At house

"Jimin,Jimin, Jimin".I said to myself and looking at my contacts name.

Jimin😍

What a pretty name

I smile to myself when I look at Jimin name.He is such a nice guy and at the same time he also an interesting guy. I hope we can be a very good friend.I said to myself and laying on my fluffy comfy bed and a few minutes later,I have fallen asleep.

Okay guys

finally I publish this chapter and thank a lot to all the people that read this book.I don't expect it to have many reader so I'm happy and here is it.

Luv yu~