11

Lol

Namjoon Pov

I follow him go to the toilet.I feel scared.What if...he gonna hate me more if I talk about this thing to him.Am I doing the right thing now or should I just go back to the classroom.I asking myself repeatly.I think I should just go back to the classroom.Yes I will go back to the classroom.

Crack!

Shit!!

"Who there?!!"

I show myself infront him with nervous smile on my face.Now what I gonna do.It feel really awkward when it only have two of us here because whenever we go we will always be in group so  we rarely spoke to each other.We spoke to each other it only because homework,study and small talks like where is Taehyung or what time is now.

"What r u doing at here?".He ask me while giving me a cold stare.

"Erm....".I trying to make an excuses to not make me look like I'm followed him to here.

"R u following me?".He look at me while giving the murderous look on his face.

"N-no!!!".I said panicking.

"I-I w-want to pee th-that way I c-come here!!!".I said stuttering.I hope my excuse not too suspicious.

"..."

"What r u waiting for?. Go do your business! You said you want to pee right?".He said looking annoying at me.

"Y-y-yes".I quickly go to do my business, although I don't feel like to pee right now.

"Erm, I want to talk to you about something".I zipped my pant.

"What is it?".He look at me boringly.

"Erm about....us...".I look at him scared that he might mad at me because talk about this topic.

"....".no response.

"Look... I-".He cut my word and lock the toilet door to make sure that anyone don't hear our conversation.

"Listen here you bitch.I don't  care about this bullshit because I just love Taehyung and I don't want anyone else and You!!! don't you ever dare to tell anyone that u r my dp especially to Taehyung or I will cut your tongue and send it to your family.R u understand asshole?!!".He said while pinning me to the wall.I feel really scared and shocked because I know than Jungkook dont  like me being in their group but I don't know he can be this mean and rough to me .

"Ye-yes I-I understand!!".I said quickly.

He realease me and about to go out from the toilet but he stopped and look at me.

"Although you are my offically dp,but you will never win against my boyfriend".He said smirking at me.I just quiet hear him talking.

"Just look at you!!.Your cloths are so lame, your hair look messy and glommy and your face!!!what with that glasses!!!pftthahahaha!!!

"How can government paired me who is handsome and popular with an ugly like u .I cannot brain at all.You are not my level and you also not even my type .So I hope u understand and don't talk to me if it unnecessary things".

Ouch...

His word are really sharp. It feel like I being stabbed reapeatly at the same place over and over again. After that, he go out from the restroom without sparing a glance at me.

....

....

I silently crying in the restroom.After about a five minutes crying,I feel a little bit better and quickly go back to the classroom.

Tae Pov

I feel really uneasy because Jungkook take so damn long time at restroom.

Why Jungkook take so long time at restroom?

Is he have a stomach ache?

Is he okay?

Should I go check on him?

Suddenly, Jungkook went back to the classroom.I feel relieved.he quickly sit on his table.

"Kookie, what take u so long at the restroom?".I ask him curiously.

"Well I-I have stomach ache... hehehe.R u miss me that much?".He smile looking at me.I blushing when he said that.

"Taetae why your face is red?".Jimin ask me suddenly.

"N-no I'm not!!!".I said to Jimin.

"But your face is re-".I cut his word.

"J-jimin! look I have something for you!".I quickly grab him far away from Jungkook.Jungkook just chuckle looking at us.I feel embarrassed right now.This is all your  fault mochi Jimin!!!.U lucky u pretty.

A few more minutes later....

Namjoon went to classroom but he look a bit weird for me.He don't talk to anyone and just sit there studying something.I notice that since namjoon went back to the classroom,Jungkook also look a little bit odd to me.I go near to him.

"Erm... Namjoon?"

He look at me and give me a weak smile to me.I look at his face and he eyes are red.

Is he crying?

"Erm....if u have a problem you can tell me u know".I said to him while hugging him.

He pull away and smile at me.

"It nothing tae.I just feel tired.I feel more better when u hug me".He said while smiling at me. Although I know that he hiding something to me but I feel relieved he become himself again. Suddenly,our teacher arrive and we began our lesson.

(Time skip to lunch time because I lazy)

Well everyone are eating they own lunch and chatting with each other.Jimin and Namjoon have their own homemade food that their brothers cook for them so they don't have to buy food at school cafeteria.They are so lucky because they have a lovely brother that really love them unlike me. I don't have brother or sister that make me feel a little bit lonely when I back home but it okay because I have a lovely parents that really love me although they are busy with their work.

"I feel very excited right know, don't you tae?!!".Jimin suddenly ask me with sparkle in his eyes.

"Eh-yes.I feel excited too". I said smiling at him.

"Eh? what u guys talking about?.I don't understand". Jungkook looking at both of us with clueless look on his face.

"Well,next two weeks we will go to camping!!!".hobi hyung said almost shouted because he too happy about it.Suga hyung just look at his dp annoyed because of his loud voice and continue eating his food.

"Why I don't know about this?".Jungkook ask want an answer.

"Because when you and Namjoon go out from the class,someone make announcement that two weeks from today all Bangtan High school  students  will go to  camping".I said while looking at Jungkook and Namjoon.When I said about it,they look weird especially Namjoon. I think something is off with them.I want to ask him but I think this is not the right time to ask him so I just let it go. I continue eating my food.

"That why I feel excited now because I never go to the camping with friends before".Jimin said happly.He continue blabbering about camping things to other.I just look at him amused with his beauty.God creation are really beautiful especially Jimin.How can he be so damn beautiful like that.His face when he excited is really cute.He eyes look big and his eyes are sparkling when he talk. It make him look more beautiful than usual.

After that lunch time finished and we go to our own classroom.we separate because hobi hyung,jin hyung and suga hyung are from different class from us and they also older than us.
So we bid them a goodbye and return to our class....

Erm I don't know what to talk here so yeah hope u enjoy this chapter because the next chapter is really......

😋😋😋

What I gonna tell you is the next chapter will be more interesting and you will see more namkook and vmin moments so please be patient and stay tuned~

luv u~