Episode 1

Gauri's POV:

Today was the day...the day I was finally marrying the love of my life...the day I was finally marrying the guy I have crushed since I was a child...the day I was finally marrying the guy who makes me feel like a queen...the day I was finally marrying the guy who I thought that I never had a chance even in hell with.

Prinku: and just this eye....done! Haaye meri best friend is finally getting married.

I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror...Prinku did an amazing job for once in her life. I was feeling happy to be dolled up on my wedding day. 

Me: I am so nervous.

Prinku: why? You are marrying your long-time crush.

Me: I don't know, I just am.

Prinku: well, there is no turning back now. You dated him, you moved in with him, you even had a kid with him! Now it's time to marry. 

Me: you're right. Just those bride feelings.

We laughed. Soon I was taken to the mandap with my best friend by my side and my mum on the other. In front of me, I saw a little girl with her long black hair plaited beautifully and dressed in a pink lehenga. Behind her, I saw him....the one who makes my heart skip a beat. His beautiful jet black shoulder length hair hidden by the turban and his hands on the little girl's shoulder. He looked me into the eyes and smiled....

Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!

You might be wondering who the heck this guy even is.

Or what the fuck is going on here.

Well I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. I should start from the very beginning, well not the very beginning, just the bit where my love story began.

....

5 years ago:

No one's POV:

Prinku: Gauri! Gauri, can I borrow your pink plaid skirt with the tiny slit?

Gauri: sure go ahead.

Prinku: thank you.

Gauri: why though? Have you got a date?

Prinku: hahaha very funny. I am taking it to Germany with me.

Gauri: YOU ARE TAKING MY FAVOURITE SKIRT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY?

Prinku: haan kyu nahi?

Gauri: I hate you.

Prinku: you love me really.

Gauri: are you sure about that?

Prinku: yeah I'm sure.

They both looked at each other and then started laughing as they went through social media and eating candy from the candy box Gauri had in her room.

Gauri's POV:

Priyanka Singh Oberoi a.k.a Prinku. My best friend. As innocent as she may look, she is not innocent! She is a perfect example of that phrase 'DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER'.

Prinku and I have been best friends since well....forever, even before we were even born. Our dads were best friends in high school and that friendship continued. We were born on the same day with Prinku only being 5 minutes older than me. Growing up, we used to dress alike, and do the same hairstyles and everyone thought that we were actually proper twins, we used to speak in our own secret made up language and it annoyed the hell out of my older brother and her older brother.

Prinku and I may be born on the same day, and even though we get along, our interests are NOT THE SAME! I love dancing and music, that idiot...that idiot loves anything like scuba-diving, skydiving, jet-skiing, rock climbing...I think I'm gonna shut up, basically that idiot loves anything adventurous. In fact she loves adventures. Me? I like do to things that are safe...things that won't make me DIE! I like sweet. She likes salty. I like spicy. She likes mild. In spite of our differences, we still get along like peanut butter and jelly. But if there is one thing we have in common then that is reading.