𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

"Can you tell her I don't need therapy? Cause I'm perfectly fine," Giselle crossed her arms and looked away from her father as they drove to shrink.

"Ya' mama don't think so," Her father sighed. "Can't tell her no different, she convinced you crazy,"

Giselle just rolled her eyes and looked out at the window. She was admiring the earth's beauty and everything around it was destroying the planet.

She had a hard time communicating with others, her mind was always focused on the well being of the world. It seemed like it only ever interested her. I guess the wrong things were more important.

"I'm not crazy," Giselle spoke to herself.

"I know you not. She just got her own beliefs and you ain't following them so she just believes you ain't on the right track. I'on see nun wrong wit' you being spiritual, it scares me but I'm tryna see the good in it," he went on to explain, he wanted to understand everything she was going through.

Giselle had this glow about her, she was always in a good mood, and her mind wasn't full of corrupted thoughts. She wasn't afraid to die cause she knew it was gonna be a beautiful thing.

Her family and friends figured she was losing her marbles. Maybe she wasn't raised right, her mother figured she had just been going through a phase.

But this phase lasted for years on end.

Ever since Giselle was 14, she had to meet with a psychiatrist who didn't even believe spirituality was a real thing. She heard about it but didn't believe in it.

Racquel was not a fan of the tarot cards, the saging, or the holistic medicine she would create in her room. She was supposed to be her daughter's biggest fan but turned into her antagonist.

"Talk to your wife," she said sighing as she left the car and stretched toward the front door to the office.

She hated the building, everything was on a lower vibration. The people were either depressed are actually crazy. The doctors here were not really helpful, Giselle had no real issues.

It's not like she was the drama queen in high school. She just kept to herself at all times, nobody bothered her. And if they did, Gino wasn't gonna allow any Giselle slandering. He backed her up and came through for her when nobody else would.

The only problem she had was nobody accepting her fully. She was starting to open up to her dad, he was the only one that seemed to care.

Not a soul in her family tree was into the type of stuff she was. Her ancestors though, they were very familiar.

Luckily for her, Ewaki came to her in a dream when she was younger. He showcased her future and the tragedies that were going to take place soon. She didn't really remember the dream as a whole but she remembered waking up and Ewaki was standing over her.

He told her to not fear him and he assured her he was never leaving her side.

After that night he was everywhere. He was with her during every minute of her life, guiding her to the right path. She was afraid at first considering a one thousand year old man was following her around. He trained her mind and gave her knowledge on stuff that she would've never thought to question on her own.

But as Giselle got older he stopped coming around as much. She didn't really need him anymore but she loved having him around. He was the only being that knew her true self.

She couldn't be the real Giselle around anybody but Ewaki but even then there was more to her than she knew.

Giselle's purpose was to save someone, she didn't know who or when but that dream she had wasn't just for any reason. All dreams have some sort of message behind it and this one was just too much for her to handle.