nine.

(Just a disclamer, I feel that Giselle's character should be portrayed by somebody else so y'all will see me change her appearance during this chapter. Her hair will still be short and she'll be tall but her character is gonna be someone new)

"I can't believe you," Giselle said scolding Gino as they stood in the checkout lane.

Her arms were crossed and as much as she wanted to laugh, she couldn't. But Gino was all smiles, he warned her twice. And from how he made her feel he couldn't help but release inside her. She was crossing her fingers in hopes that this Plan B did the job.

"Nah, I can't believe you. This yo' fault," Gino chuckled and pulled Giselle closer to him, gripping onto her hip and pressing his lips on her temple. "Next time you'll know better,"

"Won't be no next time, I can't feel my legs," she groaned, resting her head on his chest as the two of them approached the front counter.

Gino slid the contraceptive and bottled water to the cashier, she was popping her gum all loud and obnoxiously. "You got ID,"

"Yeah," Gino said, patting his back pocket for his wallet. He pulled it out and opened it, handing the lady his wallet.

She took it from him and began to squint her eyes at his birthdate, typing the numbers into her keypad. The lady passed it back to Gino and read him the price.

"I can pay for it," Giselle insisted.

"Girl, let him pay for it. He the one nutted in you anyway," the cashier added, but her comment wasn't needed.

The two of them looked at each other and tried not to bust out laughing. But they couldn't even hide it.

"You do yo' job, this ain't got nothing to do with you," Giselle cocked her eyebrow as she glared at the cashier.

"Oop, my bad," she covered her mouth as she giggled, and put Plan B in a plastic bag.

Gino just shook his head, grabbed the bag heading toward the door. Both of them walking out into the warm air. It was heating up in Atlanta and with school being out they were ready to celebrate.

Giselle was more so focused on growing and prepping herself for college. It was difficult for her to adjust to working because it got in the way but the pay was the only thing she depended on. Of course, she had her parents but she couldn't depend on them for the rest of her life.

"Hand me that bag," Giselle looked down at it and gazed up at Gino.

She grabbed the bag from him and took a deep breath. It took her a while to get the pill out of the packaging but she popped open the water bottle and drink some after placing the pill on her tongue.

"Where we going now?" Gino raised an eyebrow and wiggled his key into his car door.

"Home, you can take me back to the house," Giselle sighed, confidently ready to face her mother.

Gino had reignited a new found flame inside of her. They had this connection, it wasn't lust-filled but it seemed to boost her ego in the right direction.

He said nothing and started the car, putting his seatbelt on and checking his mirrors. He wasn't ready to take her home and he had hoped he could spend a few more hours with her.

Giselle just rested her head on the window. She figured her mom and dad were blowing her phone up by now.

"You ain't wanna stop for food or nothing?" He turned to face her, taking in her glowy sand skin.

"Nah, I'm good," she nodded her head. "Just ready to go to sleep,"

"Nah, you just wore out," he teased.