eight.

some steamy smut is ahead. brace yaself. 

Are you sure?" Giselle's eyes widened as she scooted against Gino's headboard. The two of them didn't live that far from each other so he decided that his house was the perfect place. Nobody was home and he could actually lock his door without getting in trouble. 

He pulled off his shirt and twisted his doorknob, making sure he had locked it. There'd be instances where it would still open, he didn't need that happening today.

"I'm sure, you ready?" He pressed his lips together and looked down at her.

"Wait," she laughed and raised her hand, something had come to her intuitively. "Are you still dating that one girl, what's her name?"

"Who? Jovie? Nah, we was never really together like that," he shook his head, looking down into her eyes. "We just fell out not too long ago,"

"Mmm," Giselle said scanning his face, she didn't think he was lying and from the looks of it he was being real with her.

I mean he had no reason to lie to her, they were best friends.

"Mmm, what?" he said licking his lips and got on the bed, moving closer to her. Their faces were inches apart and she could hear her heart beating out her chest.

"N-Nothing," she parted her lips, looking away. She was beginning to feel his member press against her as he moved between her thighs. "You better not be lying,"

Her breath was getting shorter with every inch he moved. Her vagina was beginning to throb, her juices were beginning to form and she had to move in her spot due to it.

"Yo' eyes need ta' be up here," he chuckled and placed his index finger under her chin, keeping her at eye level. The two didn't have much left to say, Gino's lips tasted Giselle's, her lips tasted like mint. It was one of his favorite scents and tasting it on her made chills run across his body.

Giselle moaned against his lips, pulling his neck in close eliminating the gap between them. Gino took a break from kissing and attacked her neck, licking and sucking. He couldn't help but devour her as if she was his favorite dish. He wanted more and didn't care how long it took to make her cum.

His hands roamed, he began to grab onto her breasts. She didn't have the biggest set on her chest but Gino admired everything she seemed to feel so insecure about. Her small breasts were a perfect size, he could just sit his lips on them. Her long legs wrapped around his waist as he penetrated her. Her thick lips were so soft and he could kiss on them all day.

And even though she didn't have hair for him to pull, he admired how confident she was about her short hair. They were polar opposites but balanced one another out, opening them up to new things and experiences.

Giselle began to bite down on her lip as the session began to get steamier, Gino's fingers were tied trying to get her jeans removed. He wasn't trying to move too fast, he wanted her as wet as her body would get before diving into her and binding their souls together.

His penis began to grow more and more, he could feel it pulsating. And that was the thing about him, he always had to fight that urge when he was making out with a girl because not every girl wants sex, and he respected that. He had no choice too because real men respect women's body's and he would never take advantage.

The two of them broke the kiss, Giselle began to eagerly remove her pants. She was moving as fast as lightning.

Gino's hands slid up her shirt, feeling for bra straps. He unclasped the hooks and his hands moved to her chest, rubbing his thumbs against her nipples. He helped her remove her shirt and proceeded to take off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers. While Giselle laid there in her panties, her shirt and bra had been removed.