Event

Logan POV
Finn and Colin and I were in Europe for the summer. At the end of the vacation, we decided to go to the party we were invited to. It was a party thrown by the secret clubs from European colleges.

It was night. We got to the place the party was being thrown. A space in the forest was lit up. People were walking and talking. All of them wore formal wear. Girls in ball gowns, guys in tuxes.

To say we were amazed was an understatement. The party was huge. The Life and Death Brigade events didn't even compare to this one.

As usual we got some champagne and started checking the event out.
"I don't have words" said Colin
"You are not the only one mate" said Finn
"Is it just me or I'm getting intimidated by this party" I say chuckling
"Well the good part is that this place might hide some beautiful redheads" said Finn already leaving
"And of course you already found one" Colin said annoyed
"We'll see you later Finn!" I waved
"Two remained. Do you think we'll see some familiar faces?" Asked Coiln
"Maybe" I said distracted
"Ok I'm going to look. Be here in five minutes" Colin said leaving
"Ok.."

Airi POV
The party I worked so hard to plan finally started. At least those events planning I did for society paid out. It looks even better than I expected. All I have to do now is go talk to some guests and have the speech.

I start making my way to some people. While we talk I can feel being watched by someone. I look around and our eyes meet.

Logan POV
I wasn't paying attention to what Colin was saying. I think he thought I was ignoring him on purpose. This time something caught my eye. Maybe not something but more of a someone. I only saw her back. Dark hair was flowing on her shoulders. She was wearing a strapless dark blue dress. She fit in perfectly with the night. The dim light was making her look like a star.

While I observe her from the side I see her turn

While I observe her from the side I see her turn. She scans the place and then we lock eyes. Her beautiful emerald green eyes were looking in mine. She smiles . I could feel my heart drop at that moment. She starts coming in my direction and I start to panic. Why am I acting this way? She's a girl! I'm known for being smooth with the girls! Not this nervous reck. As she's walking to me she gets pulled away. That was a relief. I couldn't even breathe at that moment. How was I meant to talk to her? But I still felt disappointed we didn't talk.

Airi POV
As I'm looking around the place I find the source. Our eyes meet. I'm lost in his hazel eyes. Luckily I break out of that trance and I start making my way to him. I felt like I was pulled to him by this force. I can't deny it he is handsome.

As I'm walking to him I get pulled away by someone. Damn I really wanted to talk to him.
The person starts talking, I'm not paying attention. All I can think about is him.