First meetings

Airi POV
After that conversation, which to be honest felt that it would last forever, I had to make my speech. I go to the front of the crowd and get on the stage.
"Thank you all for coming to this special event. It is the biggest party of the year as you might have deduced. I'm really pleased to see so many faces tonight. As you all know, every single one of the clubs has a big stunt at every event. As I thought about what that big thing was at this gathering I couldn't really think of something new that can accommodate this big number so I thought we should go with the original idea. Jump off of something. So I started to look for the best height to jump off of . If you turn around you will see what I came up with" people were amazed and they started whispering "Now I shall be the first one who will jump."

I get up there and it felt exhilarating. The wind blowing in my face helped me cool down from the emotions. It was really quiet. I check if my equipment is tied well and when I'm sure, I go to the edge and jump.

Logan POV
That girl got on the stage and started a speech. It seems that she is the planner of this event. After she showed the crowd the big stunt, which I must say is the highest I ever jumped off of, she makes her way up to demonstrate. I see her taking the last step off. Then my heart stopped. A cord broke and she went in another direction. She was heading towards a tree. She was going to die.

Airi POV
I jump. Then all of a sudden one of my cords breaks. I'm going in another direction then I'm supposed to go in. This is it. I'm dead. I close my eyes.

Logan POV
I hear people scream. She's falling fast. I act on instinct. I run towards the tree. As she's near it I jump in front of her and I catch her. I get pushed into the tree hard. I have my back against it with her on my chest.
"Hello my shooting star"

Airi POV
I feel a pair of strong arms around me. I'm laying on someone. I hear a tender voice say "Hello my shooting star". My emotions get the best of me and I start sobbing. He is rubbing my back and whispering calming things to me. I feel safe. I would've loved to stay like that forever, but I open my eyes and look at him.
"I, um, thank you" I say, my voice trembling

Logan POV
As I'm trying to calm her down I keep thinking
Shooting star, Star. It fits her.
"I, um, thank you" She says
"You're welcome. Now, we really need to go and see a doctor "
"Right!"

Airi POV
His voice is so warm, full of true sentiments. I push myself off of him and he helps me up. As I stand up I lose my balance. He catches me and puts his hand around my waist for support. I look around and see the people are relieved they didn't witness a death. Some actually wanted to come to me but the guy who caught me told them to not overwhelm me and that he's going to take me to the doctors I hired.

Logan POV
The doctors checked us out and said that nothing is broken but we need to rest and that the party is too loud to do that. So we decided to take a walk.
"So what's your name?" she asks
"Logan Huntzberger. What's your name Star?"I ask
"Star? What's up with that?"
"Shooting Star cause you fell from the sky"
"Huh, well my name is Airi Blackmore"
"Nice to meet you"
"You too"
"So you planned the event?"
"Yup. It seems that all my childhood of planning events finally helped"
"It really is the biggest party of clubs I ever went to. And the most successful one. Except for the near death experience"I say starting to laugh
"Trust me that this show wasn't planned"she laughs with me, her laughter so addicting
"Oh but I believe it was the greatest by far. It gave us all an adrenaline rush "
"Next time I'll make sure you're the one performing "
"So there's gonna be a next tine"
"I don't see why there wouldn't "
We look into each other's eyes. Both so mesmerized by one another. I think we stayed like that for quite awhile. I hear the slow music start to play
"Would you like to dance ?"
"I'd be honored"
I take her delicate hand in mine and I pull her close to me. I can't stop the thought that she fits so perfectly in my arms.

Airi POV
He pulls me close to him. My heart beats faster. Why am I so damn nervous. He's keeping me warm. I put my head on his shoulder. He puts his head on mine . His cologne makes me feel at home. Everything about him attracts him.
As the song ends he pulls away.

He moves his hand from my back to cup my cheek. He leans forward. Our lips lock. It's a tender kiss. My hands go instinctively in his hair. He licks my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I happily gave him permission. I never felt something so right in my life. The kiss transformed from tender to passionate. I knew I might never see him again so I kept the kiss as long as possible. Unfortunately the need for air made us stop.

Logan POV
After we break the best kiss of my life, I look down at Star. Her lips were bruised and begging to be kissed again. She was wearing a little smile on her face. It only made me grin. I was still holding her in my arms. Then all of a sudden I hear
"HEY LOGAN I FOUND SOME FAMILIAR FACES !!! COME AND SEE!!" of course Colin has to ruin the moment. He's gonna pay.

I drop my head on her shoulder feeling defeated by Colin. She starts to chuckle.
"Come on we should get back to the party"
"But I don't want to"I say laughing
"Stop being a baby"
"Ok fine fine"

She takes my hand and leads me back to the party. As soon as I see my friends I let go of her hand.

Colin POV
"Oh finally you made it. I found Stephanie and Rosemary"I say
"And where are they?" Logan asks with a smirk
"What do you mean? They are just .....here. FINN WHERE DID YOU TAKE THEM?"
"Alright alright calm down they went to get a drink. But wait who is this lovely sheila next to you mate?"says Finn
"I'm Airi Blackmore."
Finn starts to circle around her. Inspecting her.
"You sure are one beautiful being hun. Too sad you're not a redhead. I'm Finn and this man right here is Colin"
"Nice to meet you two. Well I have to go talk to guests. See you later"she says as she leaves. I see Logan looking in a different way at her
"So what's up with the two of you?" I ask
"What? Oh um we just talked"
"Mate let's be honest, if code word for make out is "talk" then you "talked" Finn says
"H-how did you know?"
"Logan it's easy to see that look in your eyes"I say
"Plus she's hot" Finn says as I smack him over the head

Airi POV
Those are some kind of friends. Really fun. After I left, I went to talk to two girls. A blonde and a redhead.
"Hi. How are you enjoying yourself?" I ask as I go into my host mode
"Oh hi! It's the best party I went to" the blonde girl says
"Please let's leave the mannerisms. I'm Rosemary and my friend is Stephanie"Rosemary says
"Steph and Rose for short" Steph says
"Well I'm Airi"
"Nice to meet you"steph says

Author note
So this is my first fanfic. Feel free to review and comment.