Fun Time Together

Tristan was sitting on Vienna's bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. She was getting changed before they went out for the night.

Vienna finally appeared from the bathroom door wearing a black dress and pearl earrings.

Tristan took in her appearance. She took his breath away. Tristan smiled "About time..." He stood up "Lets go." He then took her hand in his and brought her hand to his lips.

Vienna blushed "Tristan...."

Tristan loved the sound of his name. He said "Vienna. I love you so much."

Vienna said "I love you too."

They then left Vienna's room and made their way to the front of the building where the line of cars were waiting. Tristan and Vienna got into their car and Tristan gestured for the driver to drive.

Vienna said "You still havent told me where we are going tonight."

Tristan said "What makes you think we are going somewhere? Maybe we are just driving around. I told you we are going for a drive."

Vienna said "Thats not your style. We must be going somewhere."

Tristan said "You know me well. Yes. We are going somewhere nice."

Vienna said "Tell me."

Tristan said "I guess you are not too fond of surprises like your father. All right. We are going to one of the Rosario restaurants for dinner. I thought it gives us some time and space to ourselves to just talk and enjoy ourselves in a familiar setting for you."

Vienna said " That sounds nice. I like that a lot."

When they reached the restaurant they entered the elevator. When the elevator stopped there was one more flight of stairs.

Vienna gasped when she realised they were having dinner under the moon light on the roof top of the restaurant. She loved that idea. Her guess was right. There was a nicely set up table and two chairs. Tristan walked to the table and pulled a chair out for Vienna to sit.

Vienna said "Thank you." She sat down.

Tristan took his seat opposite her.

He smiled at her. He then gestured for the waiter to come who was standing far away at the door of the rooftop.

The waiter approached them with two menus.

Vienna and Tristan ordered their starter with drinks.

After the waiter left to get their order, Vienna looked around "I like the view alot."

Tristan said "I know. Thats why I booked this table."

Vienna smiled "You are so attentive."

Tristan said "You deserve much more."

Vienna said "You always say that."

Tristan said "Well. Its true."

The waiter came with the starter and the drinks. He then left leaving the couple privacy.

Vienna said "Tristan. Can I tell you something? Will you promise not to get mad?"

Tristan said "Why would I get mad?"

Vienna said "You might get mad."

Tristan raised an eyebrow "You think. Why do you want to bring a subject up if you think I might get mad?"

Vienna said "We cant avoid it forever Tristan."

Tristan said "Fine. Go ahead."

Vienna said "You didnt promise. Tell me you wont get mad."