Chapter 3

(Bumblebee's POV)

I was looking at my little brother when he came running up to me and hugged me. When he did that I wrapped my head around his shoulders. While we were hugging I saw Megatron coming up to us so I growled. When I saw him continue I finished transforming into my hybrid form to look more threatening.  So when i saw him hesitate before continuing I smiled showing my dentas at him. When I saw him completely stop I opened my mouth showing him my sharp dentas. What I saw next made me chuckle cause when Megatron saw my dentas he turned around and started running then he started screaming things at the top of his lungs and saying " PREDACON!" over and over again. When I look over at dad I saw him laughing his aft off on the ground.  I look down at my younger brother who like me can't talk so when he laughs his silent but his shoulders shake like mine. when I was about to pick him up dad walked up to us and " Son take soundwave to the forest and stay there until you see a ground bridge open and I tell you to come but scramble your signals okay." Dad said/ordered. All I could do was nod. So then I looked at soundwave and " Hey brother wake up please?" I asked. When I was going to tell him to wake up again he woke up. So I put him down and "Dad wants to explain what is going on to the other Autobots and told us to hide in forest together and to scramble our signals. Okay? Let's go." I explained to Him. Then we went to hide in the forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I have been busy with school and family.

see you next time.