Chapter 4

(Soundwave's POV)

After they found a cave-

We just found a cave meant for us. It was big enough for us to walk in, It has Energon cubes, And there is a space for Bee to go predacon in, plus he won't hit his head on the ceiling of the cave. When we got into the cave he put a hand on my shoulder and " Sound until dad comes gets us we have to stay hidden or else Megatron will use us to get to dad. So I need to get rid of our commlinks and destroy them." Bee explained to me. so I nodded and gave bee my comm. Then he took off his commlink and destroyed them both. While we were doing this I saw mud so I pointed at it and "Do we use this?" I asked Telepathically. He looked at the mud and then "No while I was looking around I found Black and Yellow paint and Purple and Blue paint." He told him Telepathically. When I heard that I mentally smiled.

(Bumblebee's POV)

When I looked at my little brother's visor I saw it put a SMiling funny emoji so I started laughing when Sound noticed I was laughing he looked at me and " What are you laughing at bee?" My little brother asked me. So I made a mirror appear in front of his face so he can see the emoji. When My little brother saw the emoji he also started laughing using Dad's recorded laughter he recorded. You see since Sound and I don't have a voice we use things like Cybertronian sign language, using recordings or Radio Stations.