5

"I don't understand. What's happening?" 

"Your father will explain everything. We just need to get you somewhere safe."

Aaliyah was led into a spare room. Her bodyguards bolted the windows, and doors. Aaliyah sat down on a chair, confused. What the hell was happening? Just moments ago, she'd been enjoying a lovely evening and was having a lovely dance with her drug dealer, when this happened. How ironic was it she thought, that just as she'd found him again, she'd lost him. She doubted they would ever find each other again, which saddened her as she thought they could of been two good mates. Suddenly, Aaliyah's head perked up, as her father entered the room.

"Dad, what's going on?"

"Aaliyah, everything I've been preparing you for, the time is now. Are you ready?"

"Of course I'm ready. But why now? What's going on?"

"Our enemies have returned. I've always tried to shield you from it, but I can't anymore. Our enemies have grown in numbers."

"But who are they? What do they want?"

"Aaliyah, come here. I'm going to show you something."

Aaliyah went and sat next to her dad. He started showing her pictures of their enemies. Aaliyah didn't recognise anyone.

"These people will not stop to hurt you. Always be alert. I've trained you with the best of the best, so I like to think you're ready."

"I'm ready. I won't let you down dad."

"One more thing Aaliyah. This is a picture of his son. Before today, I didn't know where'd he'd been hiding, but he's back now. Look out for him."

Aaliyah took the picture, and gasped. No! It couldn't be. Was this some sort of sick joke? It was her drug dealer.

"Be careful Aaliyah. He might directly target you, as he knows your mine and your mums weakness. So be on your gaurd."

Aaliyah nodded. How could she tell her dad they'd already met, and he was her sort of friend? That he had looked after her on holiday, when she had lost everything? He'd been nothing but a gentleman to her. Aaliyah sat on her bed, after being escorted home by her bodyguards. Was it all an act she wondered? Is that why you were being so nice to me on holiday? Is that why you helped me? Did you know who I was when we met? Was this your plan to get close to me, so you could use me in your families war with mine? Well, it's not going to work she thought. I know who you are, and I will never let you hurt me or my family. Now I know the truth, I will never let you play with my feelings, or convince me that you're a good bloke and have good intentions towards me or my family. The game has well and truly started. I hope you're ready, my drug dealer.