6

Aaliyah didn't know what to do. Her friend from holiday had turned out to be one of her families worst enemies. Aaliyah was still shaken at this thought. She remembered how kind, loving, a real gentleman to her on holiday. It might have been an act on his part, to try and befriend her, and get closer to her, but she genuinely thought she was making a friend. How wrong she'd been. What a fool she'd been. She was just glad she hadn't revealed anything to him. But he probably knew everything about her, that was why he targeted her. And like a fool, she'd let him reel her in. Aaliyah screamed. Life was unfair. Just when she thought she had made another decent friend. But thanks to her dad, Aaliyah was not weak or vulnerable. He had made sure she could look after herself, also he had made her into a strong, confident, independent young woman. Actually Aaliyah had both her parents to thank for that. Her mum was always there encouraging her, when she thought she couldn't practice anymore. And it was her mum mostly, who shaped her character. She was lucky to have such great parents. Shame about everything else.

Aaliyah headed down to the gym in her home. She was preparing for another intense workout session. Aaliyah really gave it her all. She didn't hold back, she kept going even though she was tired, and every part of her screamed to stop. Jameels face in her head kept her going. Every time Jameel had been nice to her, every moment spent together on holiday angered her. She had been so gullible on holiday, and Jameel had used that to his advantage and reeled her in. He obviously recognised her, and pretended to be a friend, helping her in her time of need to manipulate her, and make her think he was helping her.

Aaliyah collapsed with exhaustion when she could take no more. Aaliyah wept as she realised how silly she'd been. But no more. She wasn't a weak person. This had just been a silly mistake on her part. But never again. She knew who he really was now. It was going to be interesting now. What excited her the most was how they were going to react to each other, when they came face to face, now that the truth was out. Well MR Jameel, let the games begin.