First quest

After taking down the 3 players who tried to stop him, Rastel hurried towards the escaping mage. He wanted to catch up with him before he entered laron as there could be reinforcements waiting there.
The mage was at the head of the group, looking tired and ready to drop but still running hard for his life.

When he felt he was close enough, he used earth pillar to launch himself forward towards the goon at the back barreling into him with a kick!
The man crashed into the floor while Rastel used him to break his landing as he activated lightning blast on both hands and smacked the two men by his sides heavily. They dropped like wet sacks as the attack fried their insides.

The mage yelled to the remaining two men as he kept on running.
“Stop him! Kill him now!”

But the men also never stopped moving.

Bro you’re running away and you want us to stop him? Your entire family must be cursed with shamelessness!’

Rastel launched two earth pillars towards the two men sending them flying to the sides. With a big leap and another earth pillar, he crashed into the red mage smashing his head into the dirt!

“UMPGH! GRRRH!” the mage groaned as the floor muffled his cries.
With one of his legs stepping on the mage’s head, Rastel heaved as he smiled while looking down at him.

“You’re a hard person to catch, I just wanted to talk”

“UFURGH! UMURR!”

“Oh yeah, you can’t talk like this” Rastel flipped him over roughly.

The mage coughed and spit out pieces of dirt from his mouth. He looked up angrily at Rastel, struggling as if he wanted to tear him to pieces.

“Damn you! You think you can get away with this!? You will be hun – DARFGH!”

Rastel roughly shoved his face back into the dirt once again as he cleaned his ear casually with his little finger.

“People don’t even know basic courtesy nowadays, you say your name and allow the other person speak, simple basic courtesy.”

He waited for a while before turning the mage over again. This time, the mage didn’t speak or struggle. He just kept glaring hatefully at him.

“Now that’s better. Okay my name is Rastel, what’s yours?” Rastel asked enthusiastically.

The mage didn’t reply, he just kept glaring. Rastel sighed then decided to change the question.

“I was planning on discussing some business matters, are you the boss around these parts or perhaps there’s someone higher? Where’s your base?”

The mage still said nothing as he continued glaring. Seeing his interrogation was getting him nowhere, Rastel decided to end it here and move to another place. This place was too open anyway and he couldn’t guard it.

Activating lightning blast, he bashed the mage’s head a few times before he successfully knocked him out. Although the mage kept crying out as he was bashing, he didn’t care.

“It’s your fault that your level is so high, but damn I really need to level up my skills. They’re too far below my actual level."

After he knocked out the mage, he tied him up with some cloth rags and searched his clothing and found about 200 kryts.

‘Broke bastard! Where was he getting his confidence from giving those poor players a mission for a thousand kryts each?’

He also took off his mage robe for himself. As he looked at it, he was almost moved to tears.