Prologue - The figure hidden in the mist

The air vibrated with power and the earth shook with large tremors as various powers fought each other with increasing ferocity.

If seen from above, the land would resemble a chaotic painting filled with random colors as attacks possessing various elements were flung from one end of the canvas to another.

From mages dressed in enchanted robes chanting spells that gave birth to devastating elemental calamities to warriors wielding powerful swords tearing through the ranks of the enemy like unrivaled war gods.

A blanket of projectiles covered the sky as rangers went into action with inhuman dexterity and invisible figures could be occasionally sighted as rouges snuck around the battlefield trying to take a potential enemy unawares.

A monk flew through the air and with a defiant roar, manifested a large avatar of himself that tore through the enemy ranks, reaping life like wheat. But immediately after, large circles of holy light enveloped the assaulted group as a team of clerics cast various healing spells and buffs.

BOOM!!

In a particular corner of the battlefield, a large brutish man wielding a battle-axe grinned roguishly as his attack missed his opponent by a small margin.

He hefted his axe from the hole it created in the ground just in time to block the counter attack as various sword phantoms tore towards his direction.

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

With inhuman reaction speed, he blocked a majority of the sword strikes but his large figure betrayed him as numerous cuts appeared on his body.

His opponent, a swordsman wearing a dark green leather armor and wielding a pitch black blade showed a taunting smirk as he looked at his bare chested opponent.

But the expression on his face seemed to tense a bit as he executed a complex footwork that seemed to make him vanish from sight.

SLIU! SLIU! SLIU!

The air whistled as three arrows found their way deep into the ground where he originally stood.

The large brutish man shrugged off his wounds as he lifted his large battle-axe and swung it around in a circle transforming into a dangerous whirlwind of blades.

DANG! DANG! DANG! DANG!

The sounds of numerous arrows been knocked out of the air was heard as the whirlwind tore through the field like a small calamity.

As soon as the arrows ended, the whirlwind stopped and the large man appeared. Using the momentum from the whirlwind, he flung his battle-axe towards the direction the arrows came from.

The axe cut through the air unopposed as it approached a green haired elf wielding a light brown bow.

Alarm flashed through the elf's eyes as she took a large leap backwards that took her high into the air. As if possessed, the axe followed her into the air with a curve as it closed in quickly.

Gritting her teeth, she took out a heavy metal arrow from the quiver behind her and quickly pulled the bow string into a full arc.

BOOM!!!

The bow glowed with a faint light as the arrow flew from the string with a large explosion that sent her flying farther into the air.

CLANG!

The metal arrow met the battle-axe in an explosive clash as the two weapons fought for supremacy in midair.

The two weapons seemed to pause for a bit before the arrow was sent up at an angle while the battle-axe flew towards the ground, both attacks neutralized.