...

why is it so frönking annoying when people reply to everything with "..." like stfu wannabe edgelord. 
anyway
lord latin homework, the almighty sleep paralysis demon started to rise from the ocean in amelie's beach. He was shrouded in mystery, his face always hidden in the hood that envelops his face.

"ḩ̵̥̝͇̜̣͓̭̱̳̓̐̓̈́̎͗̌͝e̸̢̡̛̞̖͖̠̼̤͕̤͈̰̠̫̘̔̋̒͠l̵̼̫͉͐͐̿͛̈̚͘͠͝͠ͅl̶͎͖͖͙͈͎̩͎̝̲͓͌ǒ̸̡̧̡̪̬̱̲͉̪͕̰͚̂̇̒͗̋͋ ̴̨̛͈̭͓̘̠̼̀̂̍͗̿ỷ̶̡̛͕͊̈́͌͐̋̄͌/̴̨̡̛̲̭̦͙̥̫̗͆͛̈́̍̆͋̅̓̈͊̀͜͝͝͝ͅṉ̶̢̛̛͉͕̻̒̀͐̏̆̈́̀̀̎̐̚.̵̢͎͔̟̞̻̋̔̈̎̑̿̊̽̕͠ ̵̻̰̻̐̔T̶̟͓̺̼̼͕̖͑͌̅̍͑̆̄̇̔̌̾͠h̴̨̹̞̲̼̯̤̻̮̖̉͗̊̆̒̂̏̓̒͂́̈́͘͝͝à̴̟̈̐͒̈̒̚͝n̷̙̳̩͓̘̺̽̉͗̈́̎̚̕͘͜͝͝k̴͍̩̭̤̼͓̗͈͗ ̶͙̘̼̬͔̹͖̳̫̖̭̩̣͊͘͜͠y̶̡̯̘̖̲̮̲̬͎̞̍̿̈̌͌͋̈́͛̇̔͊͑̓͐ȍ̸̢̝͔̳͚͐̽̕u̶̡̺̮̱̟͇͖͍̥͇̝̪̩̅͊̆͜ͅ ̶̨͙͚̘͍͗͑̓̎̈́͐̿́̃̎̕f̴̧̭͙̭̱͑͒͝ͅo̵̻̪͙̼̳̳͖͂ͅr̵̢̺̟͙̂̔̊̐͋ ̷̨̨̣͈̪̱̫̞̜̙̿͌͜ỳ̴̠̬̅̓̊̈́̀͒̏̄͊̉̀̚ǫ̵̯͎͉̰̫̤͖̖̗̐̔̂̈́̕͜u̶̡̦̦͈͈̜̪̘͇̅͒r̶̝̘̝͍͎̹̱̰̬͚͎̮̟͉̂̋̾͐͋͆̒̑̄̍̚͝͠ͅ ̴̛̹̗̞͙̜̫̩̻͓̺̪͉̞̯͙̇́̈͐̀̓́̈́̈́͘s̶̨̛̬̳̙̬̑͜͝ͅà̸̢̟̤̩̻̫̱͎͚̜̗̥̖̑̌̌͂́́̽̈́̽̎͝c̷͓̭͖͈̭̱̹̗̠͖͍̦͂̏r̶̨̨͓̪̰̲̼̪̱͇̄́̈͝ĭ̷̩̗͉͓̬͐f̷̖̅̽̈̏́͝i̷̢͇̙͖̳̞̎̍̔̃͐̃̂̀͋̑́̏̕̚͝ç̵̛̻͋̎͒̔̒̀͐̍̌̌̏̚͠ĕ̶͈͇͈͚̯̥̮̠̐̈́.̶̧̫̝̳̯͕̫̟̦͎̙͎̪̙͆  Lord Latin Homework's deep voice boomed across the

beach. Y/n bowed down in obedience. "I have brought an unbearably sexy antagonist for your sacrifice, my lord." she said as she picked up higgs and carried him to Lord Latin Homework.

"H̷̡̦͇̬̭̜̹̖̐̔̾̉͑̄́̆̄̿̃͠͠͝͝m̶͙͉̂m̶̨̳̫̜͚̘̞͚̼͎͚̉͋͜͝,̴̨̡͓͔̐͊ ̴̢̲̖̲͍͆͆͆͠y̸̢͕͎͓̻̮̜̻͙͍̦̍̈́͝͠ȇ̶̠͈͓̺̫͖̣͖̮̯̒̇͊́̂͝͝ṣ̵̪͖̺̥̯̤͈͙̯͔͍̐ͅ.̵̡̺̟͔͚̻͖́͑͒̿͒ ̴̢̢͓̻̜̼̩̞̯͍̰̜̗̾̾̈́̃̑͘̚Ḩ̸͔̱̲͙̼̀̈́̒ͅë̶̛͔̂̐̓ ̷̨͈̟͙̳̘̝̝̠͇̫̰͖̄w̴̢̢̠̬͍̝̱̖̮̺̯͌̔̀͝ī̵̢̧̛̛͎̤͉̺̭͖̮͖̦̯̺͂̍͗̈́̈́̽̈́͘ͅl̴̢̢̻̞̞̟̎̌̓̀̄̔̿̈́̓͠ͅͅl̵̡̜̜͇̫̱̹̬̤͓͕̪̥̆͆͂̌̂͛̿͝ ̸̛̥͉͚͖͙͙̤̝́̑͗́̽̈́͊́̐͑̐d̸̦̩̘̟͙̼̀͂̇̇̎ö̶͖̦̟͕̼̅̀̈̔̚͝͝.̶̛̻͈̭͕̬̫̟̪̑̄̃͋́́͑͌̓ " Lord Latin Homework inspected higgs. "Ḧ̵̙́̆̒͐̕é̴̬̹͉̋ ̷̓̈́̓̚ͅl̶̜̯͒̈́͋̈́̚͜͜o̵͚͒̑͘ô̶͔̪̹̿̔̾͜͝ͅk̵̗͋s̶̢̮̘̓̒̓́̊ͅ ̵̿̇̌͐̆ͅq̸͓̱͌ŭ̶͕̠͖̖̾̅͘ͅi̵̡̪̗͚͝t̷͕̝͉̹̄̉̇̒̚e̸̥̟͙̝͌̃͝.̸̗͇̹̈́͋͛̚.̶̥̔̓̊̆̕.̷̗͌͝e̵̠͚͑̈ḑ̶̢̜͚̹̂͐̈̏̌g̵͍̞͍̰̻͐͛̐́ỹ̸̦̤͖͊̅̏.̶̫̲͌̌͊̏͜.̷̞͠.̴͔̺̬̱͘͝͝͝" 

"Yes...he's incredibly edgy...it made him really frickin hot." Y/n felt a pang of regret saying that, as she remembered how unbearably sexy higgs was. However, Lord Latin Homework was more important. Taking a deep breath, she raised higgs' body to Lord Latin Homework. As Lord Latin Homework moved his hood away to c o n s u m e higgs, y/n got a quick glance at his face. 

It was die-hardman. 

"WHAT THE FU-"