hgg

White ceiling.
Probably made of a mix of cork and plastic alloys.
24 in total.
Wait, why am I even thinking about ceiling tiles?
Shouldn't I be on amelie's beach?
What happened?
Where am I?
Hol up...

y/n woke up in her private bridges room. She almost jumped out of the bed, as she started to remember everything that happened to her... "hi y/n" sam said. "hi sam-WAIT WAIT WAIT WHERE'S DIE-HARDMAN, WHERE'S HIGG, WHERE'S ALL THE BODY PILLOWS" y/n screamed. "body pillows? y/n are you ok?" sam stared at y/n with concern. "NO WHERE'S HIGGS, WHERE'S DIE-HARDMAN, WHERE ARE THE B O D Y P I L L O W S" y/n screamed even louder. "Uh...die-hardman just died yesterday, y/n. higgs is isolated on amelie's beach" sam patiently explained. "IMPOSSIBLE, I JUST SAW DIE-HARDMAN ON AMELIE'S BEACH WITH HIS COLLECTION OF BODY PILLOWS I'M NOT LYING I SWEAR" "yeah ok sure I believe you..." sam said as he started to edge away from y/n. "SAM DON'T GO PLEASE, THE BODY PILLOWS, I NEED TO GO BACK TO AMELIE'S BEACH, I CAN'T SAM PLEASE"  y/n began to frantically get out of the bed, getting tangled in the blankets as she tried to escape. "y/n calm the feck down jesus christ" sam yelled. In her haste, y/n fell off the bed with a earth-shattering thump. "JESUS Y/N" sam screamed. "MOVE ASIDE BEECH IMMA GO TO THE FEACKING BEACH" y/n announced and stormed out of her room. "what the h Y e N k" sam exclaimed. y/n aggressively kicked down the door to fragile's office. "NOW LISTEN HERE YOU FESHVHWAFIUHSIEVF AUIHFVHnAEI FRAH JEEL YOU BETTER TELEPORT ME TO AMELIE'S BEACH OR I WILL FECKJIGN-" "ok ok calm down you lunatic" frah jeel said. 

y/n raced across amelie's beach in search of the elusive body pillows.
"die-hardman won't know what's coming" 
and he certainly didn't
because y/n walked in on die-hardman whacking his hardman over a higg body pillow
die-hardman laughed. "now you know why they call me die-HARDman."
y/n stared at die-hardman
"what the fuck"