CHAPTER 2: NEWS

School was pretty normal. The usual wolf whistles, and my brothers usual stone hard glares and threats. It's now time to go home and get ready to meet Rogue.

On the way home I got the "NO BOYS" talk, it goes something like this " Jeez Zep how many times have we told you not to wear clothes that show skin? Or if a guy even looks at you we will beat them? Or or come get us if a boy even glances at you? Blah blah blah." Finally we got home, I got out of the car, and ran to the house. I burst through the door with a " Your favorites home." That was answered with some greetings and we don't care. Dad walks down the stairs with a smile and says "Hey Skip, how was school?" Before I could answer Storm butted in and said " Some guys were looking at her like fresh meat and wolf whistling." "WHAT!!!" roared dad "Who? Let me know so I can go kill them!" "GUYS STOP!" I screamed. They stop and apologized. Then dad says. "Maybe you guys should start getting ready for the dinner with Rogue." Right the dinner almost forgot. Ok we all said then went to our rooms to get ready.

I'm currently standing by my closet figuring out what I want to wear, nothing to formal. or to casual but nice. Soon I decided on a two piece skirt that was black and blue with a black converse and a blue converse. I know that's not normal but I have my own style. While putting on the skirt I heard a knock on the door "Hold on, Ok come in." It was all my brothers and dad wondering what to wear. My dad had a black suit and white suit, I told him black. Next there was Chandler he had a red shirt or a royal blue shirt paired with cargo shorts, I told him blue. Then Art who had a white shirt and a black shirt paired with cargo pants I told him black. Astro had a black shirt and blue shirt paired with cargo pants i told him black, Wren was the same as Astro. Next was Echo he had a blue shirt and a white shirt with cargo pants, I told him blue, Rush had the same thing. Shadow, Storm, and Atlas all had on black shirts with black ripped jeans, and Atlas had on a black beanie. They all left to put on their clothes. Finally we all met downstairs, and that's when I realized something we're all wearing the same colors, oops my bad.When we got outside there was a limo waiting to take us to the restaurant.

(Zeppelins Outfit)